SBI Probationary Officers [Dec 2010 batch]

Hello Everyone, A warm, warm welcome to all. This thread is for all those people who opened a PDF uploaded on the SBI’s website on 18th December 2010, searched for a 10 digit number and then let out a yell which rattled their neighbour’s…

Hello Everyone,

A warm, warm welcome to all.

This thread is for all those people who opened a PDF uploaded on the SBI's website on 18th December 2010, searched for a 10 digit number and then let out a yell which rattled their neighbour's windowpanes - "Yes, Yes, I am in. I have made it as a Probationary Officer at SBI. I am a PO at SBI !"

On a more formal note - this thread is for all those people who have been selected as SBI PO - the results of which were annouced on Dec 18 , 2010. This thread will largely cater to members of that batch.
So please pour in with your thoughts , queries , experiences , profiles , knowledge , expectations , experiences etc about SBI.
A special request to people already at SBI - please try to give us some gyaan about SBI PO here.
Also , if there is some discussion going on on some other community/forum then kindly redirect them here

This thread is for both the PO's - urban as well as rural.

Nice initiative............
Finally a thread exclusively for us.....

Nice initiative............
Finally a thread exclusively for us.....

Thanks Abhi and I think we deserved it.
Also, could you pass on the link to all the puys that you know so that they dont end up posting on the old thread. I have posted this link on the old thread but still, it might be overlooked as that thread is very fast moving ...
Hoping to see a lot of activity on this thread ...

huh...finally we can vomit out our queries regarding joining, work profile, salary, extra benefits and all that we are going to get after one or two months...
Moreover as we know that after sometime there will be a common exam for all Bank's POs, but SBI wont participate in that common exam(correct me if am wrong) and it still will conduct its own exam. So I think this thread can actually help those candidates who are preparing seperately for SBI PO.

@hawaldarfoobar...thanks buddy...nice initiative...

nice initiative....

we deserved a thread exclusively 4 us
so now lets start shooting our queries.....

i start it- actually i want to know abt. the allowances which we DONT get in probation...:lookround: heard there r lot but not all r given during those 2 years...

Hi Friends,

As per the reasons behind opening this thread, did anybody got to know of any news regarding joining or offer letter??

Please reply..

Regards,

Vidit

Hi Friends,

As per the reasons behind opening this thread, did anybody got to know of any news regarding joining or offer letter??

Please reply..

Regards,

Vidit

huh...finally we can vomit out our queries regarding joining, salary, extra benefits and all that we are going to get after one or two months...

@hawaldarfoobar...thanks buddy...nice initiative...

Guys , a lot of questions but no answers ....
Anyways, that is what the thread is for ....
In a few days hopefully we will get the call letters and a lot of doubts will be cleared then. In the meantime , I request all of you to stay tuned into this thread which will surely pick up momentum with the passage of time ...

Guys...im new to this community...

Follow Orkut as well for the updates.....

gud initiative.......
neways as per orkut community joining should come in b/n mid feb to last feb

thanks for launching this thread .... i refrained to post nything abt sbi in the old post as it ws not of much use for most of the aspirants but now we can..... keep rocking :cheers:

Good one guys...this will help us for sure/...:)

Nice start... for us....

Joining will be in last week of feb ....

Will give 200% authentic news next time.

Nice start... for us....

Are you sure about it???
Bcoz till now we did not get any confirmation letter and after which there has to be medical test,some orientation class i think(Not sure).......
Nice start... for us....

what's the source buddy??
Are you sure about it???
Bcoz till now we did not get any confirmation letter and after which there has to be medical test,some orientation class i think(Not sure).......

i don't think there would be any orientation class.
The training at staff college would take care of that but I think that would not really be the first thing as trng is held in batches and that too it is usually after u have worked for a few months in the branch.
i don't think there would be any orientation class.
The training at staff college would take care of that but I think that would not really be the first thing as trng is held in batches and that too it is usually after u have worked for a few months in the branch.

As far as i have heard from previous batch,training takes place batch wise first after that we are posted in the branch.
Are you sure about it???

Well, the joining will be in feb last week or in march 1st week, gimme some time , as i said i will give confirm news soon

abhi4mba Says
what's the source buddy??

Source......... I just love this word

My brother is scale 2 officer in SBI in mumbai, he has also appeared for scale 3 exams.... so donot panic man, will come soon with blast..

PS: please dnt waste your valuable time in discussing such things, cz no one can change our fate and we should concentrate on the big gun RBI
No hard feelings..

PPS: Eagerly waiting for SEBI ASSISTANT MANAGER WRITTEN RESULTS

best of luck !
Well, the joining will be in feb last week or in march 1st week, gimme some time , as i said i will give confirm news soon

Source......... I just love this word

My brother is scale 2 officer in SBI in mumbai, he has also appeared for scale 3 exams.... so donot panic man, will come soon with blast..

PS: please dnt waste your valuable time in discussing such things, cz no one can change our fate and we should concentrate on the big gun RBI
No hard feelings..

PPS: Eagerly waiting for SEBI ASSISTANT MANAGER WRITTEN RESULTS

best of luck !

yes ur right....now all our concentration must be on cracking the big gun RBI
Nice start... for us....

Dude any idea when are we going to get our letters for medical...?
And how much approx time gap will be there between our medicals and joining...?