SBI PO 2017....

DISCUSSION, STUDY MATERIAL, QUANTS REASONING ENGLISH

Net se bta b do khn se pdun help plzzz... or koi grup hai jhn pr material links ka adaan pradaan hota ho to bhaion is gareeb k b help krdo koi

Let me take this opportunity To wish you a Happy Women’s Day! To all women's out there

For Basic and High level seating arrangement questions and Floor arrangement questions along with their detailed explainations you can watch my lessons on the UnAcademy.

https://unacademy.com/course/everything-to-know-about-circular-arrangement-and-floor-arrangements-for-ibps-po-sbi-po-aspirants/I67OLJD3

These questions are based on the following information. There are 7 employees P, S, L, C, H, A and B. Two shifts of working hours are there. These people are trained for a particular task. Let the tasks be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Two rounds of each task are undertaken by the same person in a week. The tasks are carried out from Monday to Sunday. The tasks are arranged during morning and evening on each day. On each day two different tasks are carried out. Each person carries out the assigned task held during different working hours i.e. morning and evening. We know the following information. i) An employee works for only one session on any three consecutive days. ii) S is assigned for task 4 and H is the first as well as the last person to work in the week. iii) B works on Wednesday evening and Lworks on Thursday morning. iv) On two days of the week only P and A work at the office and P works twice before A. v) Between the task 2, four tasks were completed and between the sessions of task 1, six other tasks were done. vi) The task 3 was held on Friday in morning session and the task 7 was held on Sunday in morning session. vii) The task 2 was not held on Monday but both the tasks 2 are to be finished before the last task of 5 is completed. 

Find out wrong one 16, 18, 44, 136 , 548 , 2744

Find out wrong one 64, 165, 100, 136, 120, 124

Find out wrong one 75, 74 , 146, ,430, 1736 ,8675

Find out wrong one 5,6,15, 41, 105, 230

Find out wrong one 15, 16, 36, 116, 484

BHAI IF ANYONE HAS VIDEOS FOR HIGH LEVEL PUZZLES OF ANY COACHING INSTITUTE KINDLY SHARE IT WITH ME .

MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]

thanks a lot in advance

50,? ,61,89,154,280

What's it mean? The number of children Nilu has one less than the number of children of the one who likes kabaddi which is same as the number of children of the one who reads champak. If kabaddi has 14 children.

Slove this?