SBI PO 2014 Preparation & Discussion Thread

Hi all,*SBI PO 2014 Notification is out: Discuss about notification, previous question papers, procedure etc... in this discussion thread. 

Hi all,

SBI PO 2014 Notification is out:

http://jobpulse-in.blogspot.in/2014/04/sbi-po-2014-notification-out-total-1837.html

Discuss about notification, previous question papers, procedure etc... in this thread.

This time SBI is back with 1837 vacancies.

All the best πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Guys!!! long awaited and most sought after job notification-SBI PO is out...

total posts-1837
tentative date of exam- June

Post your queries,previous sbi-po exam experiences here for the sake of all SBI PO Aspirants...

Gear Up with your preparation, count down starts !!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Halla BOL..!!!!!!!!

On-line registration of application : 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014 Payment of fee :On line 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014 Payment of fee : Off line 10.04.2014 TO 28.04.2014

€‹

LAST TIME CUT OFF(FOR INTRW) OUT OF 250 MARKS

GEN-151

OBC-137

SC -128

ST -116

OH -118

VH -132

SBI PO 2013 QUESTIONS

Here is the official link:

Here is the official link:

SBI PO SELECTION PROCEDURE :

Phase-I Examination consisting Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.

The Objective Test will be online.

(i) The Objective Test with 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 Objective Test:marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows

:a) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)

b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers

C) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation

d) Test of Reasoning (High Level)(

ii) The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50 marks) will be of β€œTest Descriptive Test:of English Language (comprehension, short prΓ©cis, letter writing & essay)”.

Phase-II: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)

http://goo.gl/JvzIlC €‹

http://www.jagranjosh.com/articles/quantitative-aptitude-speed-mathsvedic-maths-squaring-by-vedic-nikhilam-method-1396265366-1

SBI PO SELECTION PROCEDURE :

Phase-I Examination consisting Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.

The Objective Test will be online.

(i) The Objective Test with 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 ObjectiveTest:marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows

:a) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)

b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers

C) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation

d) Test of Reasoning (High Level)(

ii) The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50 marks) will be of β€œTest Descriptive Test:of English Language (comprehension, short prΓ©cis, letter writing & essay)”.

Phase-II: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)

Please suggest any

good Books/materials/online resources

for this examination

thanks

🍻🍻🍻🍻

Please suggest any

good Books/materials/online resources

for this examination

Thanks

🍻🍻

Hey!! Guys .....Please tell How to know my number of attempts in SBI till now?? I don't remember exactly .......General Category Guy :neutral:

Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices Exam., 2014- 08/06/2014

ENGINEERING SERVICES

EXAMINATION, 2014- 20/06/2014

COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES- 22/06/2014

Rectt. of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Exam., 2014- 22/06/2014

madhya pradesh psc - 29/06/2014

chattisgarh psc- 08/06/2014

WHT ABOUT SBI PO DOSTON????😠

SBI ka salary is slightly more than other nationalised banks. Notification mein jo likha hai 8,40,000 p.a. @ mumbai, it is just LoL, seriously LoL 😁

First of all, no fresher will be given Mumbai posting. Even employees with 5-7 yrs experience dont get Mumbai....

Secondly, even if it is Mumbai, per month rent is 25,000 for 2BHK. You will have to find a place close to the branch, otherwise travelling local trains or buses is a nightmare in Mumbai...

Thirdly, every year, SBI's one month NPA's are covered by the fees generated from PO and SO job applicants. Last year 17 lakh applied for 2000 posts.
Lets do some math....
50% of applicants must be from general category, so say 8 lakh applications brought in Rs.500 each and remaining brought in Rs.100 each....
( 8,00,000 x 500 ) + (8,00,000 x 100) = 48 CRORES

This is the main reason why SBI conducts its own exam (to earn lots of money)

They say SBI is better than other banks in terms of perks and allowances. But work is also lot more as it is the most popular bank in India.

In my opinion, dont be too greedy to apply for SBI if you are satisfied with your PO result πŸ˜›

puys can u please upload previous sbi po 2013question paper ?TIA