SBI PO 2011-12 (1000 Posts)

Hi Everyone, I am starting a New thread for all the Gals and Guys who are selected for SBI PO 2011-12. The joining date is nearing. We can take few minute out of our Facebooks and help Friends and future colleagues by sharing the Informatio…

Hi Everyone,

I am starting a New thread for all the Gals and Guys who are selected for SBI PO 2011-12.
The joining date is nearing. We can take few minute out of our Facebooks and help Friends and future colleagues by sharing the Informations we have.
This Thread is for:
1) One who has bit information regarding Medical, Joining, Training or Allotment of Circle.
2) One who wants the above informations.

So, All Kindly share any Info you have..

I have Received my Medical Examination mail from Bangalore. Its on 03 May 2012, and has been told to be ready to join bank services by 07 May 2012.

I have Received my Medical Examination mail from Bangalore. Its on 03 May 2012, and has been told to be ready to join bank services by 07 May 2012.

I also got mail nd sms regarding medical test nd mine is scheduled on 10th may nd my joining would be on 14th may. I am told by lho dat i wud have to d service in hyderabad

plz tell me this. R u from hyd circle..? If plz tell me details of medical and joining information.. Plz..

I got the medical call for 12th April(Which i Preponed from May) at Blore and got a letter stating that our training will be in Hyderabad(Begumpet).

After 3 weeks of training we will be posted to respective Circles.

After the medical, Got he Document verification done at LHO.
Told to join Gurgaon Academy on 30th April. Circle alloted would be told at Gurgaon.
We would be receiving Offer Letters in some time.

After the medical, Got he Document verification done at LHO.
Told to join Gurgaon Academy on 30th April. Circle alloted would be told at Gurgaon.
We would be receiving Offer Letters in some time.

Hey Abhinav.
What all Documents are required for the document verification after Medical?
Thanks
Hey Abhinav.
What all Documents are required for the document verification after Medical?
Thanks

The same that were submitted during Interview. If any document is missing they might take a photocopy of the same. If you work somewhere, discharge certificate has to be submitted.
kumar461 Says
plz tell me this. R u from hyd circle..? If plz tell me details of medical and joining information.. Plz..

I am frm bangalore circle...d information dey mentioned in d mail as same as urs....i mean i hv to go by 8 am at d mentioned address whch is in old airport road in blore for medicals and i hv to gv d samples to d doctors....nd next day i will hv to go for d document verifications......
abhinavsri01 Says
The same that were submitted during Interview. If any document is missing they might take a photocopy of the same. If you work somewhere, discharge certificate has to be submitted.

Do we have to get attestation on every document like we did on the interview.
and what does it mean by attestation of photo and Signature

No dey will just verify d documents...as u must hv submittd d attested xerox copy of certificates....nd yes d photograph nd signature must be attestd by gazzetd officer.

Hello everyone today i got d common letter thro mail frm sbi lho blore.....in dat dey mentioned d schedule for medicals nd it is also mentioned dat " d issuance of offer of appointment mentioning d circle of allotment if found medically fit"....so my frnd d circle of allotment wud be mentioned in d offer letter itself.....so njoy.

sudhir0601 Says
No dey will just verify d documents...as u must hv submittd d attested xerox copy of certificates....nd yes d photograph nd signature must be attestd by gazzetd officer.

hey sudhir where did u got ur document attested in blore.. LAst time i got attested was rlly costly.. i stay in koramangala

I got my certificate attestd thro my father....i m frm bihar staying in blore at yeswantpur....i sent dat time my xerox copies of certificate to my native place nd d same i hv done for my photograph nd signature.....my medicals is on 10 th may nd joining on 14 th may in hyd at begumpet.

ok... mine medical was on 3rd may. but i prepeoned it to tomorow.. :). Now m wondering how to get documents ready.. :D. have to go to BDA complex n get some other stamp. This time also.
Mine training is starting on 7th May in Hyd same place. i know a friend joining in same date as you.

My joinin 7th may hyderabad

thanx. Do you have any information about hyd circle...

hi r u from ap.. Plz tell me medical and joining info.. Plz,

hi r u from ap.. Plz tell me medical and joining info.. Plz,
thanx