SBI CLERKS 2016

Preparation and information about sbi clerks 2016

hello guys join here for sbi clerks information

Really.....Junior Associate = SBI clerk ....or its something else....

The salary package looks same as that of a SBI clerk/Assistant.....then why different name and terms used in the notification...is it because SBI want to conduct interview or what....why the notification fails to stand on a point...it says interview may or may not be conducted....why all this drama....or am I making myself as fool because of over thinking.... Or I may be stressed and depressed of my results....

What's the basic Pay scale as per the notification given today??

Here anyone from Thane Maharashtra....i am new here can anyone tell me how to prepare...which coaching shud i join...and is this same as clerk??

is it normal clerk post?

Which Teat series are you guys buying?

i have one subject environment science, which result is in grade, how to calculate my % now ? 

Worried to reach your exam center in time? stuck somewhere & No clue how to reach your exam center ? Follow this guide to reach your exam center easily with full detailed instruction with navigation map.

log on to http://www.way2destiny.com or download way2destiny app from google playstore.

http://way2destiny.com/

are u going to apply?

• yes
  • may be
  • no

0 voters

Help me 

I had environment science subject in engineering result of which was in grade, now to fill SBI clerk form it needs aggregate % how to consider grade now ?

[63 x 54] 43 = ?

sorry guys,It's my 1st exam.is there any marketing questions this yr sbi clerk exam? the notification didn't say so,..I'm just wondering. Anyone plz clear my confusion..thank you.

Guys, JAIIB can be studied by anyone or else only the bank employees?

SO GUYS now we are ready ...Right!!

Headache of ssc cgl has gone.

Its time to concentrate on SBI CLERK.

What is the promotion procedure from SBI junior associate to SBI po?

Friends , which circle has lowest cutoff, and Can I apply for different circle even if I dont know the official language

Is anyone knows  the procedure for sbi clerks from exservicemen quota

M not able to select District option in applied for Zone .it was mandatory field but it submitted successfully without giving error .what should I do I tried 5 times