SBI Cleark Interview selection for Maharastra

Foe all those guys from maharastra who got selected in Interview for SBI cleark Asst 2012

Foe all those guys from maharastra who got selected in Interview for SBI cleark Asst 2012

first of all congrats to all..

hv anyone got any SMS/mail from regional office for medical and other formalities?

any one joined?

@vinodkc hi I am from mumbai but got no email nor sms

seems some of them got sms/mail from but for other state.. any one from maharastra?

@vinodkc HV U SELECTD FRM MAHARASTRA.............???????

@PanicButton

welcome.. you are second to join.. lets keep this thread going .
i tried calling crpd.. enquiring abt the medical & other formality but no one picked up

@superaman

yeas got selected from Maharstra

i don many pple taking abt the salary that it may go upto 20K which is never the case

i hv one relative but working on UBI, they get 14K in hand posted in WB
SBI Cleark salary would be slightly higher that that probably 15-16K not more than that

i don know from where they get those number

@PanicButton

where are you from . i mean which place from maharstra?
@superaman
also you from which place . of maharastra?
@vinodkc frm nagpur.......!!!!!
@vinodkc
@vinodkc said:
@PanicButtonwelcome.. you are second to join.. lets keep this thread going .i tried calling crpd.. enquiring abt the medical & other formality but no one picked up
I went to crpd office as i have changed address. But they said theres nothing they can do now and i should go to my old address to pick up offer letter. They said lho can issue it anytime next week.

hello everyone i am from pune keep in touch......... Jai Maharashtra

@PanicButton

did you enquired any futher info from them like when they are starting medical formality & when they would send offer letter.. i know it would be only after completion of medical but any tentitive dates.. b/c probably for each state that would differ slightly
@pdesale

welcome friend how are you.. hows is pune
@PanicButton

where do you reside? close to mumbai?
@vinodkc im staying at dadar for now. The crpd guys said now their job is over and lho in bandra will handle everything now.

lho? means?