SBI Assistant Manager (Systems) JMGS-1 2017

Hello, this thread is for all those who got selected for SBI Assistant Manager (Systems) JMGS-1 2017 Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 to discuss matters related to joining & other formalities.

Join our Whatsapp group for further queries:-> https://chat.whatsapp.com/9Abxk5jpTUv4SgsA340ZFA

hi everyone...

Any updates?

Before u guys leav the group(both selected and nonselected)plz share ur sbi and ibps so learning strategies and intrvw experiences etc here..it will be helpful to the future candidates.... 

Any info on the salary per month. According to the advertisement we should get 11.63 lacks per annum. That means approx. 97k per month. what do you think?

Anyone from kolkata or west bengal circle received any mail today regarding appointment letter and joining related formalities? I have received a mail today. My contact: 9674888258

I got selected for SBI Assistant Manager (Systems) and UPPCL Assistant Engineer. In SBI, basic pay is 23700 and in UPPCL, basic pay is 16400 with grade pay 5400. As I have both option till now. SBI provides 42000 per month in hand with some hard work, while UPPCL provides 56000 per month in hand. Place of posting in SBI is mumbai. Which job should I opt for? 

Anybody from mumbai circle received a mail?

For Offer of appointment as Assistant Manager (Systems) in 2017, I canbody inform me about for how much Time Extension in Joining Time can be granted. I have submitted resignation to my present employer and the notice period is for minimum two months. Please inform if anybody has information about this

Need urgent help ...is it compulsory to submit an FIR copy to issue a duplicate savings account passbook...plz reply