Sauder Fall 2010 Applicant & Admits

Hello Every1 I have applied to Sauder for Fall 2010. My Profile is as follow: GMAT Score: 610 Work Ex - 3 yrs in Construction & Real Estate Extra Curri: Decent I have applied in R1 and my application is still under review…

Hello Every1

I have applied to Sauder for Fall 2010.

My Profile is as follow:

GMAT Score: 610
Work Ex - 3 yrs in Construction & Real Estate
Extra Curri: Decent

I have applied in R1 and my application is still under review.

I request all the other sauder applicant to join the forum and share their profiles and interview experiences.

Regards
Mandeep

I have also applied to UBC.

GMAT - 640 (Q 45, V 34)
IELTS 8.0
U.G. - B.E. - 70%
Work ex - 3 yrs (2 yrs in Wipro and 1 year as a Project manager in a $3 billion conglomerate.)
Extra curric - Drama artist , District player in Cricket , Footballcaptain in College and school, Teacher for an NGO , Helper/Teacher inProject rescue (an org that rescues young girls from brothal andrestores them to their homes, part of a youth rehabilitation center)

Hi..

I have also applied to UBC.
GMAT: 720/4
BCA/MCA
Exp-- 3 years in IT by Aug 2010
EC--Avg

Hey guys,
I have an admit to Sauder.... Anyone else?

hey mba_s_pain

Congrats for ur admit... When did u applied to Sauder & When u got ur admit and also can u share ur profile... I have applied to Sauder on 21st Dec... my application is on hold n will be reviewed after feb'08...

Regards
Mandeep

hey mba_s_pain

Congrats for ur admit... When did u applied to Sauder & When u got ur admit and also can u share ur profile... I have applied to Sauder on 21st Dec... my application is on hold n will be reviewed after feb'08...

Regards
Mandeep

Hi Mandeep,
Thank you very much. I had applied before 15th Dec...and I got the result last week...

Unfortunately I have not got any schol 😞 So evaluating my options...
Since you applied after 15 dec DL, and since Sauder has moved from rolling to a fixed app review, I guess you mite have to wait a month from now for your result... good luck and lets hope for the best...Cheers...:cheers:

Yeah ur right abt the fixed app review. I have already got admit to Schulich, I will wait till 20th of this month for result of other B-schools before confirming to schulich. Which Schools else than Sauder u hav applied to?

Regards
Mandeep

I too got an admit with a scholorship of 6000$. I also have admits from HULT, SPJCM too, but I have decided to pursue my MBA in finance from Sauder. I have heard very good things about the faculty and quality of education.

I would request all the people who are planning to join Sauder start networking with each other. I can also start a google group and take forward discussions on visa, tickets, financing, etc...

Let me know.

Hey puys I just want to know 1 thin i want to apply for sauder bt I have 1 toefl score of 97..nd sauder's ste says min toefl req is 100..is there anyway apart from retakin toefl tat i cud apply for it...

was english the official language in the university, where you did your graduation? If yes then you dont need any TOEFL score.....but if you have to submit a score, you could probably write a mail to the adcom and discuss your case..I can tell you for sure that you will get a very prompt respose. Sauder's response time is simply outstanding.

I got an admit offer from Sauder. who all are joining?

All those who got admit, please share details such as when applied and whether you were interviewed and your profile..
thanks..

Here is my profile:

GMAT: 670
Exp: 3.5+
Domain: Telecom
International Exp: Yes
Extra Curr: Good
Prof Achievements: Very good
Interests: Capital Markets and Investment Banking

I have been admitted with a schol of 6000$. Yes, I was interviewed. I had applied by Dec, 25 and was interviewed on Jan 29, 2010 and got the offer within 3 days of the interview.

HEy Born Manager

Congrats for ur admit to Sauder. When did u applied n then got Admit Call?

I applied in end of Dec'09 but my application is on Hold. I am only waiting for UBC result B4 I can Confirm wid Schulich..

Regards
MAndeep

Hey Born Manager,

Sauder is a great school. I am joining too.

My profile is

GMAT - 650
Experience - 8+ yrs Electronic R&D; & Engineering Management experience after undegrad
Academics - B.Tech. (E&C;), PGDBA (Operation Management)
International Experience - 3 + Yrs (from last 2.5 yrs in US)
Extra Curricular - Excellent
Community Involvement - Excellent
Achievements & Accomplishments - distinctive & outstanding
Interests - Strategy, Strategy, & Strategy

I applied on 15th December 09 deadline, got a call in the second week of January, interviewed fixed on 14th Jan, I requested to postpone till 19th Jan as I was travelling on 14th, heard back from Sauder about the admit in last 2-3 days of January 10.

All the guys, who have applied or are applying to Sauder, feel free to ask your queries. I am also in touch with some current students and alumni, and your queries can help me in getting much better information from them.

Best of luck to all of you and Born Manager, welcome to the Voyage.

Hey Ag_tou...

Congrats to your admit..!!! Any news on the scholarship front for you guys...!!?

Nik

Hey Ag_tou...

Congrats to your admit..!!! Any news on the scholarship front for you guys...!!?

Nik

I didn't get any schol. Probably two reasons

1. If its need based, then probably my US salary might have been a cause of not showing a need of any schol.

2. If its completely merit based, then my GMAT score might have choked my chances of getting any funding.

Anyways, I can manage funding. Its quite less then that required for US Schools or any other Canadian schools.

Fyi......as per the information given by a current student at Sauder, the fee for our session will be CAD 41000+ ....there is a 2% increment in fee then whats given on the website.

Nik, have you also got an admit from Sauder?
Hey Ag_tou...

Nik

Nik,

thanks for the wishes. Let me know if you have any further query.

Thanks bornmanager & ag_tou for sharing this information. Can you please share you interview experience too... Was it a telephonic interview? What were the questions asked?