same day clash of tapmi and mica 25th feb

same day clsh of tampi and mica 25th feb

same day clsh of tampi and mica 25th feb

hi friends and mods..i saw several guys...having same problem as mine..better to start a new thread to see what o do

hey fellas

any alumni from MICA
My MET n GD/PI on 25 th n it clashes with TAPMI.....so can any one tell whether they will change the dates.........do they do it ......?

I can't choose between the two.........coz wa waiting for calls from both the institues.........

Plz reply

Shivani

if ya have already sent the acknowledgement slip to TAPMI, then no chance tapmi will change untill u put some pressure !!

and i guess MET will be same for all the candidates and they have the comman paper on 25 for all the shortlisted ppl, changing date for one might be troublesome!!

anyways try ur best , hope u get it sought out !!
ATB
cheers!

sanipi Says
hi friends and mods..i saw several guys...having same problem as mine..better to start a new thread to see what o do

........so what ??
hey, starting a new thread is no solution for ur issue. i perfectly understand ur concerns, that's for sure, but i'ld say this new thread was totally unnecessary. u cld've posted the same in the Tapmi results thread, or at Searching for PG'ites frm TAPMI thread.
and abt changing the dates with TAPMI, they ppl r more flexible than many other insti's. atleast they've the kindheartedness to offer a change, for genuine reasons. altho u've sent ur acknowledgement card, its perfectly ok to call'm up and to raise the request. they've a reputation for more candidate friendly !!
in case, the proper ways dint work out (i'm almost sure, it'll. let's hope) u may try pulling the links (i think, i've mentioned it somewhere else). it shd work, as TAPMI has some fame in that aspect too ;-)
Note: i DONT undertake contracts for pulling strings
regds,
Rick.

Same case here too... TAPMI on 25th (may get extended to 26th), n MICA on 25th n 26th... I hvnt yet sent my acknowledgement of call to TAPMI ppl... but, I fear it will be too late now... still gonna send it on the morrow...

ATB ppl!

to anyone who has date issues cos of MICA
talked to mica office they are holding met and gd sessions for students with clashing dates on the 6th of march in ahmedabad , all you have to do is call them up and then send and application via snail or email and violla thy zam shall be saved.
best of luck to mica aspirants
hey, this is a fine move by MiCA. no hypes like IMT and SCMHRD. fine, i love micaaa....

regds,
Rick.

Thanks for the info Swati
ATB to all mica call getters!!!!!

Hi ppl!

I hadnt sent participation acknowledgement to TAPMI... called them up today, n they were cordial n sympathetic beyond expectations! They asked for a date convenient to me, n there n then itself (while my call was still in progress), shifted my i/v date frm 25th to 22nd... FYI, I stated the MICA/TAPMI date clash as da reason for my request!

ATB in this regard - to all those facing similar probs, try calling TAPMI n experience a difference (comes as a welcome surprise after da harrowing experiences wid Symbi n XAT families)

HTH