SAIL MTT 2013 Question Discussion

Guys ,here we can discuss the topics and related questions(doubts) for the upcoming SAIL MTT 2013 exam.So,Lets start preparing together .SAIL is waiting to get us aboard. :thumbsup:

Guys ,here we can discuss the topics and related questions(doubts) for the upcoming SAIL MTT 2013 exam.So,Lets start preparing together .

SAIL is waiting to get us aboard.👍

The song Jana-gana-mana, composed originally in Bengali by Rabindranath Tagore, was adopted in its Hindi version by the Constituent Assembly as the national anthem of India on 24 January 1950. It was first sung on 27 December 1911 at the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress.

can anyone tell me, for SAIL MT Finance what topics to be read of finance??

Plz help me

Can anybody tell me the books to prepare for HR management trainee in PSUs? Please send the link of previous years HR question papers of any PSUs if available on any website. plz help...

Any Electrical people? Are there any exams coming in 2 months apart from IOCL? i.e. without GATE? kindly let me know plsss!

i got selected for SAIL-MTT 2013 GDΠ from mechanical stream..can any one tell me tips to crack the same....thanks in advance

did anyone fill up the sail Jr.Assistant (Trainee) form??i passed btech in it. but it asks 4 computer application degree of 1 yr... may i apply 4 it??