S P JAIN GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SPJAT 19 AUG 2012

Hi Pagalguys ,I am about to start the preparation for the SPJAT held on 19 aug 2012. Its going to only 18 days from now. I want to crack this exam as this is the last chance for the NOV 2012 intake.Please guide me how to go about the preparati…

Hi Pagalguys ,

I am about to start the preparation for the SPJAT held on 19 aug 2012. Its going to only 18 days from now. I want to crack this exam as this is the last chance for the NOV 2012 intake.
Please guide me how to go about the preparation, (specific area to covered,time management,IMP things to remember while solving the SPJAT)

Please help!!

Does this require a mandatory 3 year work experience? Just wanna clarify.

@[601622:captainmizo] hey dude???does sp jain take it through cat also na...or it has its own paper

@[582867:maverickgenius]

Yes, but that is the GMBA program...(need work experience 3 year)
I am applying for MGB program ....MGB(0 to 3 work experience) program doesn't require work experience

@[571727:saurabhkacker]

Yes, they do accept GMAT and CAT score.....If u dont have GMAT or CAT score then you can apply for the SPJAT (s p jain's internal exam)

@[601622:captainmizo] so when is sp jains internl exam and from where i can get the form ..can u plz tell me this also..

@[571727:saurabhkacker] @captainmizo so when is sp jains internl exam and from where i can get the form ..can u plz tell me this also..

http://www.spjain.org/mgb/

@[571727:saurabhkacker]

check out the link i just posted ....u will find all the answers

Even I am giving SPJAT reattempt dis tym....Want to crack it..I thot they wil b very lenient in taking in students....bt I guess i underrated the intake process....

any details on placements picture???

@[103935:chandrakant.k]

For GMBA placement details visit this link---www.spjain.org/gmba/placements...

S P Jain's Nov 2012 batch will be the first batch for the MGB program.

@[590321:17SAPNA]

I guess its lil tough....which course you are applying for?

hows was your SPJAT experience (question types, marking, examples )?

@ captainmizo : Thank you for that. I have few questions

1) when i click on apply, i see no fee to be paid.

2) If i have CAT score, do i need to take SPJAT exam? Please help on this

oops sorry.. i missed your answer above.. please pardon my ignorance ..

@[103935:chandrakant.k] Thank you for that. I have few questions

1) when i click on apply, i see no fee to be paid.

2) If i have CAT score, do i need to take SPJAT exam? Please help on this

well,

If you have CAT score then you can apply for the program , you don't have to SPJAT . S P Jain admins will check your application and if your eligible for the next evaluation round then they will send you email confirmation.

@[103935:chandrakant.k]

and yes there is no fees for the application submission.
@captainmizo said: @17SAPNA
I guess its lil tough....which course you are applying for?
hows was your SPJAT experience (question types, marking, examples )?
@[601622:captainmizo] Experience was ok...I wasnt prepared it at all but could attempt the questions except Quant ofcourse..m bad in it. very bad. I feel if you are prepared and brush up the GK.. coz that was a lil tough...U can crack it. and Time Management is a must. paper is pretty lengthy!

I am applying for MGB programme however i am nt try sure abt it. Many people including the T.I.M.E HEAD FACULTY in my centre told its not worth it as its the 1st batch and placements would be bad. So I am nt very sure...

@[590321:17SAPNA]: Even I possess the same doubts. waitin for the 1st batch to pass out :/