S.P Jain Dubai MAY2008 intake

Hi Guys,I had my S.P Jain Dubai interview on 8th March 2008 (10:30AM) batch.I had got an offer letter for May2008 intake for WM specialization.Calling all guys and gals who are going to DUBAI for MAY 2008 Batch.Also if anyone from my interview bat…

Hi Guys,I had my S.P Jain Dubai interview on 8th March 2008 (10:30AM) batch.I had got an offer letter for May2008 intake for WM specialization.Calling all guys and gals who are going to DUBAI for MAY 2008 Batch.Also if anyone from my interview batch read dis (i.e. 8th mar 200. do respond with your results.RegardsTarpan

Dear Friends

Can you please help me with the information regarding the GMBA 1 year Singapore/Dubai course.
Is the GMBA Course recognised in US/Europe??
as I heard some of my frenz that there can be a problem in this. IS it so.
Please suggest.:thumbsup:

Also how is HR Management course.
I have 3.5 yrs of exp in IT and now keen to move to HR.
ANy suggstion for career prospects after this.

Requesting you to Please help me with this asap.

Thanks a lot

Hi Surbhi,First of all let me tell that before deciding to go for GMBA program i was also in alot of cofusion regarding whethr to join it or not..Is spending 15Lcs is really worth it..wts the reputaion of the degree and the school.,..and lots of stuff lik that.And believe me i have consluted alot of guys, studied a hel lot of blogs, also cusulted to guys studying in B schools like NUS and NTU and frankly speaking evry one says its really good course to do..The Quality of education here if class apart.Faculty comes here to giv lectures from ISB -Hyderabad, INSEAD Singapore n lots more.regarding HR course, it has just started and twi of my frnds are doing it rit now n both of them are from IT background and acc to dem its good n wrth it.N regarding US and Europe recognition, frankly speaking it will be difficult to get a job in US or EUROPRE just aftr completng the course but u can defintly get a job dere aftr gaing work ex in some good firm in singapore or dubai or even india.Hope dis can help u a bit..;))so chillax...babes..n thnk ovr again..the ball is still in ur court..;))

hey thanks Tarpan for ur inputs
can u gimme ur email id i need to ask few more questions

HI Surbhi,

my personal email id is