RVSIMSR Business Analytics and CFA with MBA

Students admitted or looking for admission into the MBA business analytics and CFA course at RVSIMSR Coimbatore can post their queries and concerns here.

Students admitted or looking for admission into the MBA business analytics and CFA course at RVSIMSR Coimbatore can post their queries and concerns here.

Hi Adarsh, I am also planning to get admitted to this unique MBA programme offered by RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research, Coimbatore. I have worked with a prominent IT company for the past two years and felt that I need to specialize in Business Analytics to update myself better. I see a plethora of opportunities in Analytics and I was told that RVS IMSR is collaborating with IBM for offering this specialization. Can you just explain to me what are the specialities of this programme and how can someone with industry experience like me benefit out of it?

I attended a free seminar on the scope of Business Analytics at RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research yesterday. Prof. Jaikumar and Prof.Juliet explained the MBA course details and the scope of the programme to us. I was also counseled by them for about half an hour. I will be attending the interview next week. @AdarshAnalytics hope to meet you in July