Rutgers or helsinki

Hi, I have been planning to take Executive MBA recently here in Singapore and have applied to few schools. I have been receiving positive response from Rutgers and HSE (Helsinki school of economics). Can someone pls advise which offer should I…

Hi,
I have been planning to take Executive MBA recently here in Singapore and have applied to few schools. I have been receiving positive response from Rutgers and HSE (Helsinki school of economics).
Can someone pls advise which offer should I be taking (if am offered) and should I be taking any one of them at all??
Rutgers EMBA is ranked 19th this year by Wall Street and number 27th in FT ranking for the year 2007.
HSE is ranked 77th in FT for 2007 rankings and 20th under EU schools ranking by FT.
Not sure though, should I be considering these rankings while deciding on it.
Pls advise.

Hi nothing1954,
Thanks for your response. I have been working for arnd 5 yrs now and wanted to do an exec MBA to add to my qualifications and skills. I'm certainly not looking for a career switch or any placement opportunity.
Do you think quitting job and doing a regular MBA is worth at this stage? Again, I don't believe its worth unless its some BIG school.
What value do these coming up overseas campuses of Indian B schools carry? If I plan to be in India 10 years down the line, would you suggest me getting it done from S P Jain or XLRI campus here? And do you think International schools should be preffered over Indian schools?