Rutgers Business School Fall 2011 Applicants

Hi All, Its that time of the year again where in the aspirants for Rutgers Business School come together and work towards the aim to get into RBS. Let us use this Forum to help each other in terms of admissions and for further assistance as w…

Hi... and congrats on your RBS admit! Did RBS adcom interview you? If yes, how how did it go? I also applied and yet to hear from them.

dileep6891 Says
Hi... and congrats on your RBS admit! Did RBS adcom interview you? If yes, how how did it go? I also applied and yet to hear from them.

Hi Dileep,
Thank you. Yes I was interviewed and it was for approximately an hour. The interview was with general MBA questions and few unexpected one`s as well. But if you stay cool I think we can make it off.
Let me know if u have any queries.

All the best.

GMAT Score 600
Exp- 6 years

Will Rutgers accept if I apply for the fall 2011 deadline.

GMAT Score 600
Exp- 6 years

Will Rutgers accept if I apply for the fall 2011 deadline.

Hi Ashish,
It depends on many a criteria and I cannot comment on that. Your experience is definitely a big asset. It all depends on your other details. EC`s, Acads, Recos, Essay etc.

All the Best .. 😃

Hi People, have received an interview call from RBS, would appreciate if guys whove already been interviewed could contribute and list the questions. Best of luck to all ! Cheers :cheers:

Hi all,
Got an admit from RBS today morning!

Hi all,
Got an admit from RBS today morning!

Congrats Dileep 😃 ..
Joining ??
fire.starter Says
Hi People, have received an interview call from RBS, would appreciate if guys whove already been interviewed could contribute and list the questions. Best of luck to all ! Cheers :cheers:

Hi fire,
Congratulations for ur interview call. My interview lasted for about an hour or so.
The question were normal interview questions and spontaneous as well, they indirectly depict your character.

1) Couple of question about me, my aim, why MBA ? Why now etc
2) How do you tackle a situation when u are asked to handle an event ?
3) If you have to pick 3 people for some positions x,y,z then how do you do that and why.

These are few questions that i remember but I had lot of case based and spontaneous questions.

All the best for interview guys .. 😃 :cheerio:

Guys ! Have received an admit from Rutgers, there are supposedly no GA's in RBS at all, do they offer any scholarship ? any idea ?

Hi all,
So anyone joining Rutgers for fall 2011??

Hi all,

Hey dileep .. i received a mail from rbs saying i have been admit and will receive a offer letter shortly, tats 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard from them, not sure if they've changed their mind 😛 !! wat about u ?

They sent admit email along with acceptance documents by mail which i courier-ed yday(hard copies). So, gotta wait for I20 now.

error: "acceptance documents by mail" to "acceptance documents by email"

Hi all,

Hi I have been Interviewed for the Rutgers Fall 2011 Session and will be recieving the Result from the Business School by Monday (Tommorow).Keeping My Fingers Crossed.

hi

Did any of you admits opt for the Pharm MBA concentration?

do lemme know?

thanks

Hey guys ..
I hope now we have quite a few ppl who wanna join Rutgers ...
I have been out of PG for couple of weeks and today felt so happy looking at so many admits...

Lets hope the aspirants who got calls also get selected .. All the best to you guys..

Coming to the next phase now ...

How is everyone planning for their funds during VISA and when are you people planning to start it and get done with the interview?

Hey guys ..
I hope now we have quite a few ppl who wanna join Rutgers ...
I have been out of PG for couple of weeks and today felt so happy looking at so many admits...

Lets hope the aspirants who got calls also get selected .. All the best to you guys..

Coming to the next phase now ...

How is everyone planning for their funds during VISA and when are you people planning to start it and get done with the interview?

Hi Flamboyant@MBA,

Dude recieved the offer letter from rutgers today.will be sending the 550 and 300 dollars to rutgers.then would be applying for the visa in may as i get the I20 from the university.
Hi Flamboyant@MBA,

Dude recieved the offer letter from rutgers today.will be sending the 550 and 300 dollars to rutgers.then would be applying for the visa in may as i get the I20 from the university.

Congrats Ashish !!
Any idea about I-20. Did they tel you when they will be sending it ?

Hi Flamboyant@MBA,

I got admitted too. are there any chances of GA after admissions. It's real expensive. How are you planning to finance your education