RSM Erasmus( Netherlands) 2007 Interviews N Beyond

Any early applicants to RSM in PG?? I have got interview call, its on Jan 15th in Bangalore. :: Eager to hear from other fellow applicants. I am sure there would be many as the adcom has collaborated to conduct personal interviews in Iā€¦

Any early applicants to RSM in PG??

I have got interview call, its on Jan 15th in Bangalore.

Eager to hear from other fellow applicants. I am sure there would be many as the adcom has collaborated to conduct personal interviews in India.

All the best best guys!!

Hi there. Whats your profile man. I'm working on my application now.

bornforyou Says
Hi there. Whats your profile man. I'm working on my application now.

Profile is
Ex : 5 years in Automotive Industry
GMAT : 700
Acads and Extra-Cur : Avg

When do you plan to apply?

I'm getting my recos now. I plan to apply by end of December. Good profile man and good luck with your interview.

Profile is
Ex : 5 years in Automotive Industry
GMAT : 700
Acads and Extra-Cur : Avg

When do you plan to apply?

congratulations!!
i will also be applying to rsm by end of january... any suggestions??
my profile is :
gmat : 700
job ex: 3 years by august 2007 in software
acads/extracurriculars : average

what did you write in your application about the newspapers/magazines read?

thanks in advance..

hi,

I wrote that I read timesofindia and economic times, also mentioned rediff.com and Pg website!

your profile is good, and you have a good chance of getting the interview calls... RSM seems to be a pro India college. Last year's batch has 21 Indians!!

congratulations!!
i will also be applying to rsm by end of january... any suggestions??
my profile is :
gmat : 700
job ex: 3 years by august 2007 in software
acads/extracurriculars : average

what did you write in your application about the newspapers/magazines read?

thanks in advance..

Guys,

Does RSM have rolling admission? Are there any R1, R2 deadlines etc..

Is it possible to apply late to RSM say around late Jan or Early Feb 2007.

Thanks.

Yes RSM has rolling admissions all round the year.

The deadlines are visible when you start your online apllication, the 'next deadline' info is visible on the top of the online page. So can plan and pace your application accordingly.

Guys,

Does RSM have rolling admission? Are there any R1, R2 deadlines etc..

Is it possible to apply late to RSM say around late Jan or Early Feb 2007.

Thanks.
hi,

I wrote that I read timesofindia and economic times, also mentioned rediff.com and Pg website!

your profile is good, and you have a good chance of getting the interview calls... RSM seems to be a pro India college. Last year's batch has 21 Indians!!

thanks for the encouragement... hope both of us get selected for the 2007 batch šŸ˜ƒ

i think rsm graduates are entitled to the hsmp-mba work permit of the uk... apart from that is it easy to get a work permit in netherlands? how are the placements?

thanks
manas

Successful applicants. Do you have any good template for the resume that we need to send to RSM? Thanks in advance.

yep I too hope that comes true!

RSM college is one of the 50 schools which get HSMP grade automatically! Its a real big bonus...

I havn't done much research on placement, but all the records show that it is a very reputed brand among the corporates...so it shouldnt be a problem to find a job eventually!!

Did u speak to any alumni of RSM?

thanks for the encouragement... hope both of us get selected for the 2007 batch šŸ˜ƒ

i think rsm graduates are entitled to the hsmp-mba work permit of the uk... apart from that is it easy to get a work permit in netherlands? how are the placements?

thanks
manas

Take your normal CV itself, but change the objectives in them, align the objectives to what you write in your essays, adcom usually would ask about the objectives u have mentioned in ur CV during interviews.

bornforyou Says
Successful applicants. Do you have any good template for the resume that we need to send to RSM? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Even I am planning to apply to RSM. any suggestions to make my application strong ?

Shrey

Folks. I have submitted my online application today and I have a question

Can I submit notarized photocopies of my school and college certificates in the postal content we need to send to RSM?

Also I got an email from adcom last month to send my CV so that they can consider me for an interview on Jan 15th/16th. I submitted my CV and then got a reply on Dec. 18th that my CV is being reviewed. I have not received any reply since then. I wrote to adcom yesterday and they have not replied yet. Has anyone else submitted their CV and received responses.

Thanks in advance for your response and ATB to all RSM aspirants.

I do not have much idea about about the certificates.

But you can expect to hear from RSM on Friday or Saturday. I had got a call from them about my interview selection(that seems like long long ago). If you get a call for your Interview on 15th/16th (Bangalore) , then we can meet.

All the best.

Folks. I have submitted my online application today and I have a question

Can I submit notarized photocopies of my school and college certificates in the postal content we need to send to RSM?

Also I got an email from adcom last month to send my CV so that they can consider me for an interview on Jan 15th/16th. I submitted my CV and then got a reply on Dec. 18th that my CV is being reviewed. I have not received any reply since then. I wrote to adcom yesterday and they have not replied yet. Has anyone else submitted their CV and received responses.

Thanks in advance for your response and ATB to all RSM aspirants.

Hi jat_pagla. I hope you sent your university transcripts to RSM by post. How did you get them? I have notarized photocopies of my degree certificates. I was not sure if I can send those.

I got the transcripts from my University. The transcripts are in the format meeting requirements of the B schools. I sent them by post.

Don't you get such transcripts from your university/college?

Send your notarized copies by post as soon as possible. Your application will be considered for Interview.

bornforyou Says
Hi jat_pagla. I hope you sent your university transcripts to RSM by post. How did you get them? I have notarized photocopies of my degree certificates. I was not sure if I can send those.

Thanks. I talked to RSM adcomm yesterday. They told me that they waited till Dec.31st for all CVs to come and so that they can give a fair chance for all who sent their CV's. I then told them the fact that I have submitted my online application also. They said people who have submitted online apps have a higher priority than those who have just submitted CVs. They also indicated that they will send out interview invites by this weekend or early next week. I hope they give me an interview invite !

I will be posting my hardcopy material also this weekend.

Hi folks. I just received an interview call. It is on Jan 15th, 10:40 AM at Bangalore. jat_pagla...At what time is your interview. We can plan to meet there.