RSM Erasmus Jan 2012

Hi Guys, I got an interview call for the RSM Erasmus Jan 2012 Admissions. I was asked to prepare a 3 min elevator pitch to introduce myself. Did any of you guys too get a call?? or location and date for the i/v ?? Let me know the detail…

Hi Guys,

I got an interview call for the RSM Erasmus Jan 2012 Admissions.
I was asked to prepare a 3 min elevator pitch to introduce myself.
Did any of you guys too get a call?? or location and date for the i/v ??
Let me know the details...

Regards,
Adil.

Hi,

When did you apply for the 2012 Admission? Has it already started?

Regards.
Sandi

Hi Guys,

I got an interview call for the RSM Erasmus Jan 2012 Admissions.
I was asked to prepare a 3 min elevator pitch to introduce myself.
Did any of you guys too get a call?? or location and date for the i/v ??
Let me know the details...

Regards,
Adil.

Hi Sandi,

Actually I had applied for the jan 2011 Admission, very close to its deadline..
so application got deferred to the 2012 jan intake.

Same story here...
Mine is in Blore on Feb 9th

What's your profile like AdilSultan?

Cheers!
CE

25 yrs, abt 4 yrs exp in IT (Banking domain)
680 GMAT, great academics,
decent extra curriculars

How abt urs???

Very similar Adil!
All the best for your next round.

Anybody else with an interview call? Let's network!

Cheers!
CE

Hi AdilSultan, CheckEETS, sandi_pesit. I had applied for RSM for 2011 intake. But guess was too late for that. I have received an interview invite for 10th February in Bangalore for 2012 intake. 690/M/4yrs (one of the largest IT consultancy in the world). Is any one in touch with the 2011 intakes? Have they given any insights about the college/prospects/career after RSM MBA?

Buddies,

Was keeping track of this thread for a while!!
I had my interview for 2012 at Mumbai on 4th Feb.

Went on for about 45 mins and started with the elevator pitch which was also filmed by the interviewer.
I will post the details soon as I am currently in a hurry.
Best of luck to others who are scheduled for an interview in B'lore and elsewhere

A new thread got started and even I got confused and updated my post there. For benefit of everyone in this thread, I am posting the link to the other thread where an interview experience has been posted in detail. Hope it will be useful for everyone here.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/62832-rotterdam-jan-2012-intake.html

Hi Guys,

I will be applying for the RSM full time MBA this Month. Does anyone have any suggestions while applying to RSM ? Any specifics that are important to highlight?

Thanks
Swapnil