to Review experience and comments of All exam shifts
how many of Rrb 2nd stage candidates appeared for exam trade mechanic, T.V Radio
23rd JAN 3rd shift Mechanic T.V and Radio questions
1. In a R-S flip-flop under SET conditions values of R&S
2. OCT to Binary Conversion
3. In Amplitude Modulation What are transfered
4. Full Duplexer definition
5. Current gain and Output Impedance In Common Collector
6. Dopping % in Emitter
7.Which coupling is suitable for impedance matching
8. If no Picture and no sound which amplifier is responsible
9. In India Tv system uses PAL Type
10. In TV remote which sensor is used-Infrared sensor
11. For 3.1 Audio System consists of
12. Full form of DTS in movie Theatre
13. JEPG Full form
14. Advantage of FM over AM
15. In which logic gates ouput is high when both inputs are equal
16. Output waveform of Time Base generator
17. One shot Multivibrator is Known as Monostable Multivibrator
18. In Transformer what is constant , Phase, Freq, Voltage,Current
19. To increase Ammeter Range What is connected-Shunt resistance
20. With help of Modulation what is reduced- Antenna Size, Bandwidth
21. In a Voltage regulator- shunt is across load, zener is across load, shunt is across zener.......
22. Condition For Thermal Runway in Transistor
23. At Resonance V/I=?
24. What is Kirchoff's Junction Law?
25. In FM demodulation is done at-Descriminator
26. IF RF signal frequency is 1545 Khz Then Local oscillator Frequency will be?=1545+455=2000khz
27. In India Video channel Bandwidth is 7MHz
28. Hartley oscillator is used at-radio receiver.....
29. which of the following is NOT wireless communication-Ans-OFC
30. Which Rectifier is widely used- Bridge Rectifier
to be continued................................................
21 jan 1st electronics mechanic i got 72 in part a but only 15 in part b is there any chance after normalisation
jan 23rd shift-3 Part A marks with trade Maths Phy Chemistry; Electronic Mechanic; T.V Radio and Mechanic only secunderabad candidates share ur marks