Rouen Business School Or CEU Business School

Hi guys, I am looking to pursue my MBA from Europe in particular, I have rounded these two school which comes into my budget and good credentials. I have gone through their website, met in person(Rouen only) and checked out pagalguy also. But…

Hi guys,

I am looking to pursue my MBA from Europe in particular, I have rounded these two school which comes into my budget and good credentials. I have gone through their website, met in person(Rouen only) and checked out pagalguy also. But could not find enough to set my target. If any of you guys know any details about these school pl do share.

I would really appreciate if your highlight or shed light on the any of the following:

. How is the program overall?
. What will be living expenditure?
. How is the corporate link with the schools?
. How is the post MBA scenario?

looking forward to your replys

Freakyraga

Hi guys,

I am looking to pursue my MBA from Europe in particular, I have rounded these two school which comes into my budget and good credentials. I have gone through their website, met in person(Rouen only) and checked out pagalguy also. But could not find enough to set my target. If any of you guys know any details about these school pl do share.

I would really appreciate if your highlight or shed light on the any of the following:

. How is the program overall?
. What will be living expenditure?
. How is the corporate link with the schools?
. How is the post MBA scenario?

looking forward to your replys

Freakyraga

Hi ,

I have got an offer from Rouen Business School .What info did you got on the school .Could you please share with me ?
Please let me know whether you have applied to the school or not..

Sachin
Hi ,

I have got an offer from Rouen Business School .What info did you got on the school .Could you please share with me ?
Please let me know whether you have applied to the school or not..

Sachin

hi Sachin,

No, I have not applied to any university for now...my plans are only for 2012 only..i am just doing my homework on colleges before applying..to be sure of the choices. Well , i met Rouen school here in dubai at the QS fair.Till now i have not received any potential thing about rouen although they have good reputation in france, they have good corporate links and alumni network.

How is the curriculum and what is the present post mba status is yet to know.

Did u get the admission offer..what is the course fees. what Gmat score did u scored. Are they giving any scholarship.?

Hi guys,

I got an offer from CEU, and am still not able to decide whether its really worth going there. Your thoughts?