Rotterdam School of Mgmt - MFM

Hi All, I have got an acceptance from Rotterdam School of Mgmt. for MFM program.

Hi All,

I have got an acceptance from Rotterdam School of Mgmt. for MFM program.

Hey guyz...

Please help me...i need to make a decision fast!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Ankur,

Just a tip, when you seek such opions do incorporate more details:
1) whats your current qualification/experience?
2) which industry you will want to work after this course?
3) where you want to work?
4) why did you applied there?

i am sorry to say without these info..it is impossible to comment about the course.

thanks.

Hi Skaarj,

1) whats your current qualification/experience? - B.Tech (CSE) and working in TCS for 4yrs.

RSM is a good local school...very reputed in that part of the world..

Hi skaarj,

The main point of not doing an MBA right now is that..i want to study finance in depth and want to work

Hi Ankur,

I am also in same situation. Can you contact me on jainap at gmail dot com and we can talk?

HI..

I have added u on gmail....plz accept the invite and then we can chat...
Im online!!

Hi Guys,

Delighted to find this thread. I am also planning to go for a Masters in Finance. I heard that Rotterdam University is a good option.

Can you guys shed some more light on this issue ?

@ ankur & toappu

What did you guys finally decide ?

hey I too am goin to apply for it..for 2010 intake...I mean MscBA course...any idea of hows it..?? plz help me out...my parents won't allow me to come outta India untill they have complete faith in the course..plz lemme knw abt the placements?
gimme some email id so I can contact u..

any help on RSM....plan to take apply to RSM can anyone help with the eligibility criterias

i am also interested in RSM MFM can you tell me a little about your profile?
?

abhishekacca Says
any help on RSM....plan to take apply to RSM can anyone help with the eligibility criterias

[email protected] this person may help you....

Hi I am a current Student at RSM MFM course and will be happy to take any questions from your side..good luck.

Hi
First thanks for the reply
There are two questions that I wanted to ask

1.The first is about the funding of the programme.I know that there is a section in the site which deals with it but then it will be great help if you can give me anything more than that.I am from India and any information which is specific to India will really help.

2.The second is related to the job market.What is the average compensation that a MFM gets after graduation.Is it possible to get back to India afetr geting a job there in a way get a transfer to India.

A brief about myprofile
1.MBA-Finance 2008 from not so renouned B'School
2.Working as a freelancer in an online tutoring company as a Finance tutor
3.Working in an IT company in the product team responsible for financial modellings and training to new joinees in finance

HI Ankur,

Could you tell me what your GMAT score was and also, what was the admissions committee looking for?

Thanks in advance!

skaarj_hybrid1 Says
Hi I am a current Student at RSM MFM course and will be happy to take any questions from your side..good luck.

Hi,
I am planning to take up the MFM course in RSM. I am an Indian residing in Netherlands and would like to know more about the tuition fee loan and its terms and conditions. Can you please help me?

Thank you.