Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), January'2014 Intake

Discuss about what you think of the RSM MBA whether you are an applicant, a current student or an alumni. Talk about the admission process. Ask Questions. Current students will periodically come over and take your questions.

Discuss about what you think of the RSM MBA whether you are an applicant, a current student or an alumni. Talk about the admission process. Ask Questions. Current students will periodically come over and take your questions.

Hi, I am an applicant for the 2014 Intake and been observing the school for some time now,Just wanted to meet more people who are also thinking of joining RSM in 2014.

I am also apllying to St Gallens and Mannheim school of busniess..Any word of advise would be appreciated.

@vish84

Hi, I am an applicant for the 2014 Intake and been observing the school for some time now,Just wanted to meet more people who are also thinking of joining RSM in 2014.

I am also apllying to St Gallens and Mannheim school of busniess..Any word of advise would be appreciated.

Hi,

Can you please share details about your profile?

@Kitroo Hi thanks a lot for starting this thread. While I have some questions for RSM MBA program as well, I would first like to have more information regarding the MBA/MFM Dual degree program at RSM. 1. Does this program enjoy the same reputation as the RSM MBA?
2. Is this the first batch started by the RSM for dual degree? If no which roles alumni have got?
3. Is there any difference in process and advantage /disadvantage for admissions to this program?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sandeep

Hi,
I am a GMAT aspirant and my test is scheduled in 2 weeks. I am looking for the Jan 2014 session and RSM is one of the schools advised by my consultant to send scores to on the test day.
Just want to know a few things here.
1. What is this dual degree: Is it of the same value and repute as the single degree?
2. Minimum GMAT score required to apply.
3. Deadline for Jan 2014 admission.
4. Anything else, that i might need to know!

Thanks and Regards,

Sid

Hi

I had given my GRE in 2010 and have a score of 1510 which is an equivalent of 750 in the GMAT.

I'm applying with the GRE score only for the fall 2014 Semester as I don't think I can get a better score now 😁

I currently have 2 yrs of experience in Deloitte Consulting(IT) and would have 3 yrs by fall 2014.

I have also worked in a start-up part time and have a few other activities under my belt.

I am applying for US Colleges which are in the US Ranking from 15-30.

Can you please suggest some ones in Europe, which I can apply for

Got admission acceptance from RSM for Jan 2014 batch. Looking forward to hearing from folks joining:)!!

Hey!

I'm thinking of applying to RSM but wanted to find out how good the placements are and also how difficult is to get a job in Holland/europe post the MBA?
@Kitroo Hi this is Ritam. Secured a GMAT score of 680 and seriously interested for Jan'2015 intake, can u provide me the fees structure for the full time MBA program. Would be grateful

@Kitroo Hi, this is Dinesh. I am working in Canara Bank as an Officer and would like to apply for the International MBA program in RSM for 2015 Aug intake. I have not attempted GMAT yet. Would like to know what is the acceptable score and could you advise regarding any other institutes of repute. Looking forward to your inputs and guidance in this journey. Thank you.

hi, I have interview on Monday for Jan 16 intake anyone in the same boat? or could guide me with the interview questions.

Guys anybody applying for the Jan 2016 intake ?? If people respond, we can start a new thread

hi ,

i got waitlisted for interview in rsm . is there any chance?

Anybody taking questions here?

Is it a dead thread?

Hello

Would a score of 630 be okk to apply? 2 years of work experience.

I have my interview for RSM on feb 18th.. any suggestions.. what are my chances with below profile. Gmat_650 Experience_4.5 years

Hi guys... Anyone who is planning to apply for Jan17 intake?

I have 45months work exp till date and 680 in GMAT. Graduation percentage is 53% and I am a male,IT enginner. What are my chanches at Rotterdam?

Hi. I have 7+ years of combined Work Experience in 3 different fields.

2 years Associate Analyst @ Deloitte.

2.5 Years Production & Marketing Executive (Including an Entrepreneurial Venture).

2.5+ Experience in Digital Marketing, Communication and Content Writing.

GMAT Score: 650 (Q: 49 V:29) IR: 4, AWA: Result Awaited

Engineering: 68%

Class 12: 79.4%

Class 10th: 84%

Would love to get my profile Evaluated. Do I stand any chance?