Rotman School of Management, Class of 2017 aspirants

Folks, Join in to Share,discuss and connect on the journey to join the best B school in Canada for Class of 2017! Rotman Application for batch of 2017 is now open!

R1 Deadline - 3rd November,2014

Hi All,

Please feel free to post queries about the application process, or any other info. Together, we can build a good,strong and helpful community for Rotman !

Hi,

I need some clarifications regarding the School and life in general in Toronto 

Brief Bio:

Qualification: Chartered Accountant - 2012 pass out (Bachelors in commerce - 2006 pass out)

Work Ex: 3 years 4 months

Current Profile - Transaction advisory (Mergers and Acquisition -Tax) - Deloitte

GMAT - Not appeared

Target MBA year - 2017

Question in relation to Rotman:

1.       How has your experience been at the School? Is the environment conducive for international students?

2.       I understand that students and their spouse get a 3 year work permit. So 2 questions here:

a.       -  How difficult is it for Indians to find an internship and a job (after MBA) in Toronto?

b.     - - What happens after 3 years?

3.       Currently I am targeting a Management Consulting profile. How difficult is it to get a job at a BCG or Mckinsey or Bain for international students with no consulting experience?

4.       A good GMAT score for the School?

5.       Any other matter you think I should know?

Question in relation to Toronto:

1.       How safe is the city? I would move there with my wife so I am little concerned

2.       How are the people in general? Welcoming or ....

3.       Any other matter you think I should know?

Hi Guys:

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818