Ross MSCM 2012

Any applicants to Ross MSCM 2012? There wasn’t any relevant thread, so started this one…

Any applicants to Ross MSCM 2012? There wasn't any relevant thread, so started this one....

Hello,

I have also applied for the Jan 2012 intake.....had the interview in the last week of August.

I am still waiting for an intv...I applied rather late, around 20 Aug. Has anyone received an admit yet?

Hey, got a call yesterday informing about the admit. Anyone else with calls?

OpsmAn Says
Hey, got a call yesterday informing about the admit. Anyone else with calls?

Yep I also got a call yesterday evening.......:D
raj198 Says
Yep I also got a call yesterday evening.......:D

Hi, have left you a message with my mail id. can you get in touch, would like to check on a few things.

Guys ,

I am also a prospective applicant for the ROSS MSCM 2012 intake. I had applied by middle of august , and will be interviewing this week.

How are the interviews ? what do they typically ask . Kindly share any relevant information .

Thank You in Advance.

Hey abey3325! How was your intv? Any advise? I have mine scheduled pretty soon! What kind of questions do they ask?

I'm planning to apply to 2013 intake, need some inputs regarding the Quality & significace of the course, Reputation of college & ROI to name a few.

I have 2+ yr exp in SCM and a 2009 engineering graduate.

Hi,

I wish to apply for the MSCM course offered by ROSS and want feedback and suggestions for the same.
I would also like to know about the whole interview process and the questions asked.
I am from IT industry and have worked all out for last 7 years in ERP system implementing SCM modules and thus want to enhance my knowledge base in this are. MSCM appeals because of its 1 yr course, tuber internship and reputation.

Regards,
Amit