Ross MSCM 2010

Folks, I am been following the forum for quite some time but couldnt find any thread for the Ross MSCM program, commencing Jan 2010. Hence i created this. I am joining the program and would like to know if any one is joining. -V…

Folks,

I am been following the forum for quite some time but couldnt find any thread for the Ross MSCM program, commencing Jan 2010. Hence i created this.

I am joining the program and would like to know if any one is joining.

-Vinay

hi Vinay,

Can you pls let us know your profile & Why you chose Ross

thx

gmat -680/verbal:32/quants:50
have been in the SCM domain, (in the IT services) designing order management and inventory management solutions using a erp prod.

well reason i chose ross MSCM are
- As a MSCM student i become associated with the tauber institute
(which is renowed operations school). My ambitions are the ops domain
and this was an obvious choice
- The curriculum (including the paid internship) was definitely a + point
- Additionally the course is of short duration (1yr) which is also an added advantage (if u dont want to take a long hiatus from work)

hope this answers. So have u applied for the course or thinking @ applying?

hi Vinay,

Can you pls let us know your profile & Why you chose Ross

thx

hi.. i'l be applying soon for ROSS... i'l be completing 3 yrs in the SCM domain.. IT though.. have acquired domain certification ... i would like to continue my careed in the SCM field.. so considering MSCM as well... apart from regular MBA.

@vinay.. do you know of any other courses in SCM in England (1yr)...

@vinay - I'll be at Ross MSCM with you in January

hi i have got admitted into the Ross MSCM 2011 batch....any one else here who have got admits??

and could any alumni/current students pls give me more specifics about the course and job opportunities after the course???

Hey Buddy...First Congrats......I have also applied for Ross MSCM..2011..in regular admission round......Just waiting for their interview call.....plz share your interview experience....it will be helpful to me....Thanks in advance..Cheerz..................Vijay

Hey anybody else there...who has applied for the MSCM 2011 program..Kindly share your views.......Thnaks & Regards...Vijay

well, the interview was quite straightforward. the interview last for around 35 minutes. 30 for the interviewer asking me questions and 5 for vice versa.
no cross questioning or drilling or anything of that sort. he just patiently listened to the entire answer for each question and asked back questions related to my answer if any later. very cool, as long as you remain focused on what you are trying to get across.

Hey Thanks abhi for ur post ...no doubt ..it going to be an important input....I am looking forward to receive the Interview cal......let us see..how it goes..from here.....do you know anybody else..who already got an admit........Thnaks once again......Regards..Vijay

Hi Vijay,

Have you heard anything from Ross yet? Am also an applicant waiting for the result.
My profile
Gmat:720
Undergrad: MIT- Anna Univ 7.0 CGPA
APICS CPIM 4-level certified
Work ex: 4.5 yrs (2.5 yrs onsite)
Decent extracurriculars

Pls share your profile too

@ Abhishek - when did you get the interview call.It's been almost a month and haven't heard anything about the interviews except that they'll be conducted in september.

Hey Vishant..thanks for joining here at PG.....I am also waiting for their call....I was told ..you shall get an interview call by end of Aug 2010 or Sep 1st week.....then interview within 0ne week.....and decesion by 01st Oct.......!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you to be patient..... and wait up to Sep 1st week.....!!!!!I hope it helps....!!!!

My profile ...
ECE Engg Grduate.....3.3 GPA.....University of Rajasthan
Executive program in supply chain management...IIM Kolkata
CPSM......ISM USA
4.5 Years of Work Ex......Aerospace industry
GMAT ...660

Lets see....how it goes from here.......wish you all the very best......!

Best Regards,

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vijay

all the best to u too Vijay...
you've got good certifications ....
let's see how the interviews go

Hi Vijay,

Have you heard anything from Ross yet? Am also an applicant waiting for the result.
My profile
Gmat:720
Undergrad: MIT- Anna Univ 7.0 CGPA
APICS CPIM 4-level certified
Work ex: 4.5 yrs (2.5 yrs onsite)
Decent extracurriculars

Pls share your profile too

@ Abhishek - when did you get the interview call.It's been almost a month and haven't heard anything about the interviews except that they'll be conducted in september.

hey vishant,
well i think it took them a month for get back to me..

Also,
u know any1 who has written the CSCP APICS exam? i am planning to write the exam and want to get hold of the course material...pls lemme know if u know anyone. CHeers!
all the best to u too Vijay...
you've got good certifications ....
let's see how the interviews go

Helloo...Thnaks a lot Vishant......Let me have an update as soon as you hear from Ross towards interviews.......Cheerz......Bye 4 now...I will also let you know from my end..if any update.........!!!!!!!!!!

I am also applying for the class of 2011. Has anyone received a response to set up an interview yet? I applied for the August 1 deadline.

Disregard. I just received an invitation to interview 5 minutes ago.

arctic Says
Disregard. I just received an invitation to interview 5 minutes ago.

Helloo...Congrats dude...I too received an interview invitation from Ross MSCM Adcom......Let see...how it goes from ..here....Just share your experience...and let me have your contact details...Cheerz.for the day.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Vishant...any update from you in this regard.........!!!!!!!!!!