Ross admits

Hey guys, Just thought I’d get to know a few people heading for Ross coz you’ll be my future batchmates and becoz I didnt see a thread directed at the admits for Ross. Received the awesome acceptance e-mail on 9th March and today I even recei…

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd get to know a few people heading for Ross coz you'll be my future batchmates and becoz I didnt see a thread directed at the admits for Ross. Received the awesome acceptance e-mail on 9th March and today I even received an impressive presentation with wishes from Ross School (impressive to the core).

I am an Indian citizen, Chemical engg major from IIT, 3+ years of work-ex with IBM, worked in India, UK and Switzerland, currently back in the UK. Up for any activity, sport, adventure. Chelsea fan, consulting as career goal and yes, extremely glad to be accepted at Ross.

Cheers

Dude you are one happy soul....Your message is a clear indication of your joy on the Ross admit.
Awesome job...
Good Luck...

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd get to know a few people heading for Ross coz you'll be my future batchmates and becoz I didnt see a thread directed at the admits for Ross. Received the awesome acceptance e-mail on 9th March and today I even received an impressive presentation with wishes from Ross School (impressive to the core).

I am an Indian citizen, Chemical engg major from IIT, 3+ years of work-ex with IBM, worked in India, UK and Switzerland, currently back in the UK. Up for any activity, sport, adventure. Chelsea fan, consulting as career goal and yes, extremely glad to be accepted at Ross.

Cheers

Thanks Bostonian. Ross sure was high up on my list. Initially I wondered if I even had a chance in any of the top Bschools, but I guess it's all about marketing yourself well. Have you applied anywhere? Any good news yet?

Hey Maverick,
I only apped to one school - Rotman (Toronto) and I'm in.
Still contemplating joining. I did not have any serious intents of apping this year, but did Rotman for a sanity check...And here I am. My profile is OK - 720/Indian Male IT/MS in US/6 years work ex all in the US/decent acads and extra currs. So I'm thinking still whether US schools next year may be a better option. But this damn US immigration policy is just holding everything off. You'll find yourself in that drain once you finish Ross. Everyone gets dumped in that drain sooner or later. The lucky ones manage to come out successfully!
Anyways...GL to you man. Ross is a fundu school. I visited Ann Arbor a few years ago. Small, but good place.

maverick_1212 Says
Thanks Bostonian. Ross sure was high up on my list. Initially I wondered if I even had a chance in any of the top Bschools, but I guess it's all about marketing yourself well. Have you applied anywhere? Any good news yet?

Neo2000
This thread demands your attention there are two Ross admit threads active now.

Hi,

I think we should all form a group and get together to discuss how we are going to manage our visas and all other stuff.

Regards
Razind

congratulations!