Ross 2008 MSCM program

Hi guys, Is thr anybody who is applying to ROss MSCM program , if yes ppls post ur profile. And any idea hows this program going to be? Anyways mine profile is GMAT-730 ( 6) Toefl-111 work Ex -3yrs Marine engineer

Hi guys,
Is thr anybody who is applying to ROss MSCM program , if yes ppls post ur profile. And any idea hows this program going to be? Anyways mine profile is
GMAT-730 ( 6)
Toefl-111
work Ex -3yrs
Marine engineer

Abhishek

I applied for this program for the early deadline and got an admit...my profile is:

GMAT:710
Work ex: 4 yrs
Acads: Gud

This is a very good program in supply chain area.

skj_stl,
Are you going to attend Ross MSCM?
Anybody else attending this program?
Did anybody get scholorship or financial aid from Ross?
skj_stl Says
No comments!

Abhishekh,

Did you apply and are you attending the program??

Hi guys,
Is thr anybody who is applying to ROss MSCM program , if yes ppls post ur profile. And any idea hows this program going to be? Anyways mine profile is
GMAT-730 ( 6)
Toefl-111
work Ex -3yrs
Marine engineer
skj_stl,
Are you going to attend Ross MSCM?
Anybody else attending this program?
Did anybody get scholorship or financial aid from Ross?

Yes, I will be joining MSCM Program in January 2009. I know few other folks who will be joining the program. I have evalauated this program against several programs (including MBAs). I intend to switch my career in supply chain area and this looked excellent program to me.

Thanks for the post...

Now, do you know anybody getting financial aid or scholorship with admit?
Did they ask you to accept and send a deposit for the program?

skj_stl Says
Yes, I will be joining MSCM Program in January 2009. I know few other folks who will be joining the program. I have evalauated this program against several programs (including MBAs). I intend to switch my career in supply chain area and this looked excellent program to me.
Thanks for the post...

Now, do you know anybody getting financial aid or scholorship with admit?
Did they ask you to accept and send a deposit for the program?

Once you will be admitted you will be asked to deposit $1000 withing 30 days or so.
On their website it shows scholorship can be between 5k to one qurater of the tution. Tution is about 46K.

BTW, what is your profile?

hi guys this is abhishek , yeah i was out on ship , so was not able to reply to any of the above mails. And yeah i have decided to go ahead with this program.
The reason is I do blieve that SCM is the in thing now. And future prospects are better. We cant say anything about the economy , how it will rebound and its always better to go in the industry during recession so that u can make money during growth. Also I do have money issues and am getting loan thru ross only , so thats the reason y am joining ROss
if anybody else is also in the same boat then do pm me.

Hi Guys,

I have been admitted to the Ross MSCM Program. Looking forward to seeing all the admitted students at Ann Arbor in Jan, 2009.

I was admitted to the program more than a month back, but I have not been visiting pagalguy that frequently off late and hence the delayed post!

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I am Off to Michigan.. How any of you are joining me?

-Kiran

History..... ;-)

Hey Kumar,

Just saw your msg. I am still looking for accommodation. Does everyone know where they r gonna stay once at Ann Arbor. Please let me know!!

Kiran

removed... isn't relevant now!!

Hi guys,
The program is pretty good .....and the placements are pretty good too ..infact 100% ....the program is linked with tauber institute which guarantees the placements....

hi anybody here who has got into the ross mscm 2011??

got an admit...will moostly join