rolling admission

hi what is rolling admission the university which I want to apply for has rolling admissions. I will be giving my gmat in nov Am i late?:frowning:

hi
what is rolling admission
the university which I want to apply for has rolling admissions.
I will be giving my gmat in nov
Am i late?:(

hi
what is rolling admission
the university which I want to apply for has rolling admissions.
I will be giving my gmat in nov
Am i late?:(
Rolling admission is like first-come-first-serve basis. It means the university does not have any deadlines and it will keep receiving and evaluating applications as and when it receives them.
Not many ppl complete their applications by Nov. You should not be late even if u r writing gmat in nov. u can complete the application before writing ur gmat and then submit it once u have received ur gmat score.

dear saysha,
you are late for rolling admissions...
& scholarships are rare in this industry.

where you wanna apply?
check this sticky thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/abroad-b-school-deadlines-2007-25016781

people have discussed about this issue there well.

and please follow the moderators instructions..
... they are here for good. 😃

dear saysha,
you are late for rolling admissions...
& scholarships are rare in this industry.

aim-wsc, how can one be "late" for rolling admissions?

You miss the point my friend- rolling admissions means that application packets are considered YEAR ROUND, as and when they are recieved- for as many slots as are available at the time the college recieves the app.

Saysha, Nov is not late at all. Scholarshops ARE very tough to get, but as a student, don't be too worried about the scholarships- if you get admission into your school of choice, you will also have the opportunity to take up assistantships (Teaching Assistant, Research Assistant, Graduate Assistant)- which will pay you on an hourly basis during your course, and/or help reduce your tuition burden.

All the best! Apply when you're ready- just make it the best application possible! Try sending all of your stuff in by Jan/Feb latest! check out your colleges for their dates.

and please follow the moderators instructions..
... they are here for good. :)

kiss-ass!

watch it none done!
for mods they r there bcoz they deserve it. :)
ok i agree that its my personal opinion...
my approach to rolling ones d be - apply the earliest.

the thread starter if is confident about her GMAT then only she can plan ahead.

u cant deny the fact that GMAT is the significant factor.

i agree with nonedone,itsrahul.
spoke to IMS they said that since i am/will be an international it is advisable to turn in my application atleast 90 days before classes begin to enable the school process the documents required for an international student.
So with that being said i am not late for fall 2007.
(although, aim-wsc i have very few chances for scholarships):(

i agree with nonedone,itsrahul.
spoke to IMS they said that since i am/will be an international it is advisable to turn in my application atleast 90 days before classes begin to enable the school process the documents required for an international student.
So with that being said i am not late for fall 2007.
(although, aim-wsc i have very few chances for scholarships):(

Uhm, 90 days before "classes begin" IS too late.

Submit it by Jan/Feb latest.