Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business - University of Missouri Admits 2010

Hey, :: Too late to start this thread, but could not find one so had to start one. Anyone applying for fall at Crosby MBA? Share your thoughts and Ideas.

Hey,

Too late to start this thread, but could not find one so had to start one. Anyone applying for fall at Crosby MBA? Share your thoughts and Ideas.

Hi,

I have applied to University of Missouri on 30th Nov 2009 and till now have not heard from them.

Anamika

May I know your profile? Have u applied in any other schools?

My profile is
GMAT 630
2 years of IT experience

Some of the course highlights which I found are

More than 1/3 of our students receive full tuition waivers
Over 50% receive non-loan financial support from the MBA program and even more find employment opportunities and tuition fee waivers elsewhere on campus
The entering class of 2008 had an average GMAT score of 637. So as per trends if you are a male from Indian Software add 20 to it. So it will be around 650-660.
They seem to be very much foccussed about International Students Career services.
Graduates employed at graduation (full-time) 75.0%. Not sure how many of them are international students.
Average Salary: $75,500
MBA ranking #70 in research publications by UT Dallas
MBA ranking #46 by Forbes
MBA ranking #52 by US News & World Report

It seems not many people have applied for this college which is quite surprising.:|

Hi ,

So have you heard from them regarding your admission status ???

Anamika

Two days back I had opened this thread. Today I got their decision. I have not been selected.. Thats fine. Last thread here I suppose.

Best of luck Anamika and other applicants.:cheerio:.

BYE....

Hi pritsoh,

Sme here.Got a reject..

Anamika

Hi!
I am a pretty late applicant to the Crosby MBA program for 2010 Fall. My application on the graduate admissions site reads as incomplete because of reccomendation letter. Was that a problem for you guys too? When they said no, did you get an email or something? I hate to ask, but what was your profile. I'm hoping to hear from them soon because I have to make a decision, like yesterday!
Any help will be appreciated!
Kirthana.

Missouri doesnot need recco. Better contact them and ask whats the problem with your appl. You can see my profile on my signature. I got the rejection letter through email.
Best of luck.

Hi guys,

It seems that there aren't many applicants for this thread. Do you guys receive any information from the committee? Do Trulaske conduct interview?

Please share your experience, dude.

Hi Kirthana,

They don't need you to submit the LOR. I applied on the deadline 1 April. My application status on the website is "Incomplete" too as a result of lacking official transcripts. I already mailed them. Therefore, I gave them a call and they said that they need around 2 weeks to process the materials and update the status. So don't need to be worried about your online status. It will be updated soon.

Hi guys, do they conduct interviews for overseas students? I applied to only this school so I put all my time and effort on that.

Hi Pristo,

I was really surprised when you got the rejection letter. Your GMAT 660 and 4 years look great.

Hi guys,

I (applied to 1 April deadline) just got the interview next week. Do you have any information?

Well, I have an admit from Crosby. I had applied to the school in the 2nd week of february and got my admission decision within 4 weeks.
What was very shocking to know was that the school did no award me any fellowship.
In fact, I know two other guys with some great GMAT scores(700+) who have received an admit but have not got any aid.
And as I see the posts on this thread, I find there are people with some great profiles who have been dinged by the school.
I have no clue why the school has been so erratic with the results this time

Hi Lifelike,

I am quite surprised when I read your post. Your friends' GMAT are really high compared to the average of Trulaske class profile. Do you, and your friends got any interview? How about your profile, buddy? Actually, I feel worried for my situation.

Please reply me, thank you.

Well, don't know about others but at least I had an interview invite. Initially, the school wanted me to appear for what they call the "green interview"(appearing before a cam and all). However, due to the technical glitches, the interview was done over telephone.There were some standard questions that were asked.

I spoke to one of the current students in the school and she told me that the school is apparently running short of funds this time and has therefore cut down on the fellowships.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your interview

Hi Lifelike,

I am quite surprised when I read your post. Your friends' GMAT are really high compared to the average of Trulaske class profile. Do you, and your friends got any interview? How about your profile, buddy? Actually, I feel worried for my situation.

Please reply me, thank you.
Well, I have an admit from Crosby. I had applied to the school in the 2nd week of february and got my admission decision within 4 weeks.
What was very shocking to know was that the school did no award me any fellowship.
In fact, I know two other guys with some great GMAT scores(700+) who have received an admit but have not got any aid.
And as I see the posts on this thread, I find there are people with some great profiles who have been dinged by the school.
I have no clue why the school has been so erratic with the results this time

Hi Lifelike,

I have also got an admit to Crosby MBA program. The decision came in the wee hours of today. I have also not got any financial aid. Any idea what the total cost of the program is? There seems to be no clear info.

They have asked me to show funding for $ 28k for year 1 - but I want to know the break up bcoz one of my friends has also got an admit ( no aid again) and living expenses will come down if we stay together

actually, i didn't get into the details of the fees and all. You can refer the website and also speak to the current students/alumni in the school(search on facebook for the student's group of the school)
In case you want , I can pm you the email ids of the students that I got in touch with.

Hi Lifelike,

I have also got an admit to Crosby MBA program. The decision came in the wee hours of today. I have also not got any financial aid. Any idea what is the total cost of the program is? There seems to be no clear info.

They have asked me to show funding for $ 28k for year 1 - but I want to know the break up bcoz one of my friends has also got an admit ( no aid again) and living expenses will come down if we stay together
actually, i didn't get into the details of the fees and all. You can refer the website and also speak to the current students/alumni in the school(search on facebook for the student's group of the school)
In case you want , I can pm you the email ids of the students that I got in touch with.

Hi lifelike,

It would be great if you can PM the email ids of your contacts.

Are you planning to join?

Thanks