RINL-Vizag Steel MT 2013

hello puys,lets discuss topics and everything abt the upcoming vizag steel MT exam. :grin:

hello puys,lets discuss topics and everything abt the upcoming vizag steel MT exam.😁

hello guys , could any one tell hw wil b d VSP paper? wil der b any sectional cutoff? -ve markin? am frm electical

technical - 100

non tech - 100(25 each from Gen Awareness,english,reasoning,quantitative)

no negative marking....

vizag steel notification

is there negative marking and sectional cut off in vizag mt 13?

hey puys, whats could be the minimum attempt to secure 50 percentile in GA section

I got 8/25 correct in GA and did pretty well in other section.. Is there any chance for my survival...

I'm working in Vizag steel plant(RINL). So pugs if you have any questions, you can ask me. I would love to help you.

2012-electrical paper.

2012 - mechanical

2011 - instrumentation

is there anyone from chemical here

guys,any news about admit card???? @jessiesunny @bhavya2112 @pgsuccess

Puys, dont waste your time on petty issues like admit card, previous question papers, cut-offs.

1. You can download your admit card any time before aug 18. So why bother about it now.

2. Dont search for previous papers. Because you cant get any from the internet, The three papers I uploaded are the only papers available.

3. Regarding the standard of the technical part of the question paper, as you can see from the 2011 n 2012 papers, and from what @hatred said,
COVER AS MUCH SYLLABUS AS YOU CAN. BREADTH OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE NOT THE DEPTH THAT IS IMPORTANT.
ANALYTICAL TYPE OF QUESTIONS ARE VERY FEW IN NUMBER.
95% ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND THE REST 5% INVOLVES SIMPLE FORMULAE AND CALCULATIONS INVOLVING X=Y*Z.

SO STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOW THE QUESTION PAPER LEVEL AND CUT-OFFs WOULD BE.

IT's PRETTY OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE, THE MORE YOU CAN READ IN 17 DAYS LEFT, THE BETTER ARE YOUR CHANCES IN GETTING AN INTERVIEW CALL.

i might sound naive, but sadly it is all true.

And regarding CURRENT AFFAIRS part, in the 2012 paper, you can see that all the questions they asked are from APRIL 2012 ( Because the exam was held in June 2012 ).

So, this year as the exam is going to be held in the month of AUGUST 2013, Concentrate more onMAY 2013, JUNE 2013 and JULY 2013.

Admit cards are available only after august 10th.

Vizag steel admit card came....plz check the below link posted by meπŸ‘πŸ‘

ADMIT CARD.......

@akankshasonker

is there anyone from chemical here

do u have chem paper for vizag??