Right 2 Information Act For Fms

Now that iift has come out with the written scores should we petetion fms also 2 do the same? wat say puys? any puy with a lawyer dad or a relative ,plz ask if this is possible under the act. p.s- infact y only for fms ,this should b mad…

Now that iift has come out with the written scores should we petetion fms also 2 do the same? wat say puys?
any puy with a lawyer dad or a relative ,plz ask if this is possible under the act.

p.s- infact y only for fms ,this should b made compulsory for all entrances so that it brings a lil transparency in the system.

Now that iift has come out with the written scores should we petetion fms also 2 do the same? wat say puys?
any puy with a lawyer dad or a relative ,plz ask if this is possible under the act.

p.s- infact y only for fms ,this should b made compulsory for all entrances so that it brings a lil transparency in the system.

The intentions may be good, but the government has put an exemption on the right to disclose answer papers. Refer the link . So until there is some change, I guess you'll just have to trust the exam-taking authorities.

i think when ppl. r going 4 transparency edu. inst. shld cm frwrd as an example.smtimes it seems they behave as dictators..lk at fms..no scores no %ile no cutoff what the heck!!god knws weather they have given calls to deserving ones or....

frankly speaking, if IIFT can come up with written scores, why not FMS?
is it that all exams are equal but some exams are more equal than others? (my sincere apology to animal farm lovers)
varun

Haan FMS DU seniors and Prof.s if reading please do disclose the facts ad figures.....Arre Isn't FMS an older institution ?By that math shouldn't it have declared its scores before IIFT......

yeah...
Man FMS paper for me was a smooth ride and i m pretty sure i had excellent accuracy..i attmpted 130 questions..i never came to know y i didn't get a call..not even wat was the cutoff and wat was my score...cmon guys....lets have a PAGALGUY impact generated again....these colleges need to be more transparent....
Revolution...Revolution...

I second the idea that FMS should also come up with the written scores.i mean almost everyone belted the paper like anything and not finding there name in call list does leave some questions unanswered.

FMS better come up wid the list.........the way they declared scores....it's way too shady........a billion cheers for pg if it can make did happen too!!!

y just FMS ...all DU courses should be more transparent ...and i believe what IIFT has done is too little n a bit too late( i dont even remember my roll no. now)!!!??:

nice idea folks..i am all for it, except that u overlook one teeny-weeny fact. FMS is not an autonomous insti like IIFT & the likes. its under the Delhi University. think of it as a rather stuffy department which has a rather good placement record :wink: so, instead of petitioning us minions of the faculty..challenge the high n mighty of the university. maybe they'll listen

cheers

Right to disclose papers is one thing, right to know one's marks is another.

score = marks or %ile ??