Review on University of Kent - UK

Hi Guys , I have got admission in Kent Business School for an MBA the fees are approx 17000 Pounds. Just wanted feedback and suggestion on how good is the school and is it worth the Investment ??

Hi Guys ,

I have got admission in Kent Business School for an MBA the fees are approx 17000 Pounds.

Just wanted feedback and suggestion on how good is the school and is it worth the Investment ??

Hi Guys ,

I have got admission in Kent Business School for an MBA the fees are approx 17000 Pounds.

Just wanted feedback and suggestion on how good is the school and is it worth the Investment ??

Hi,

Presuming you want to take up a job in the UK or even come back to India, investing 17K UKP at Kent is not worth at all. You'll find better places to study at providing you have the required academics scores and few other essentials.
Hi,

Presuming you want to take up a job in the UK or even come back to India, investing 17K UKP at Kent is not worth at all. You'll find better places to study at providing you have the required academics scores and few other essentials.

Hi,

I too have got admission with Kent @ 17000 pounds... Howz the univ and aslo how r the job scenes post the MBA from Kent.

Advise please.
Hi Guys ,

Hi Vishal,

Kent Business School is a Tier-3 school, which is good for nothing, except their attractive Website & Glossy brochures.

If you are serious to get a job. Post-MBA in UK/India, then KENT is likely to bring you disappointment & frustration, as the new stringent PSW rules (UK VISA Policy) would restrict you to get a job with a Kent MBA & eventually you would land-up with a heavy debt (loan). Many Indian MNCs, don't regard the MBA degrees from various Tier-2 UK B-schools.. fir KENT kya hai?

I would suggest you to look for decent Tier-2 (Try for Tier-1 schools) ONLY.. no matter if you'd have to shell some extra bucks.. for these schools.. then also they are worth it.

Hope this helps.

-Dr Saurabh.

Thanks a ton Dr. Saurbh. :thumbsup:

But what about Sheffield and Southampton. These are the other two colleges for which I have received.