Review IIQF institute for certificate programs & teaching quality

hi, I would like to do a certificate program from Indian Institute of Quantitative Finance, IQFI, IIQF They have specialized courses with impressive syllabus, but are expensive. I have not found any reviews online. I was curious to k…

hi,

I would like to do a certificate program from
Indian Institute of Quantitative Finance, IQFI, IIQF
They have specialized courses with impressive syllabus, but are expensive.

I have not found any reviews online. I was curious to know more about this institute -
1. Quality of education offered
2. Quality of Teaching material & faculty

Pls share your views.

Thanks in advance.

I'm planning to enroll for their 4 month diploma as well, the syllabus looks quite promising. but couldnt get in touch with any one who has completed the course before

@hencre

hi,I would like to do a certificate program fromIndian Institute of Quantitative Finance, IQFI, IIQFThey have specialized courses with impressive syllabus, but are expensive.I have not found any reviews online. I was curious to know more about this institute -1. Quality of education offered2. Quality of Teaching material & facultyPls share your views.Thanks in advance.

hi, my younger brother has taken their PGPFE classes.. he has a positive feenback on their overall course content/delivery. especially their faculties are probably the best in India.. its value for money.!!

The cource on ALgo trading (CP-AT) from IIQF looks promising... one can look at them as well..!!

The implementation of Stats & Econometrics in trading is always an advantage.Looking things from a trader's point of view..if one can absorb what they has to offer.. this course should add value and open new angles to look at trading strategies..!!

I think IIQF won the National Education Leadership Award also this year..and as far as I know this award is given for pioneering in new fields of Education..will find out more and let u guys know on this. But as of now looks promising and should be good..!!👍

After a bit of enquiry, I think courses offered by IIQF on financial engineering are quite extensive and practical oriented..!!

Gone through their syllabus on PGPFE program..content looks GOOD..!!

The faculties are also quite experienced & from the industry. One can surely have look at their course..!!

In fact, I also got a positive feedback from one of my colleague who attended their seminars on Vol Trading & Stat Arb using ALGO engines.. its quite advanced and practically relevant in real life trading to make money and not just a certification course..!!

In India, Indian Institute Of Quantitative Finance (IIQF) is a good option. Their courses are quite rigorous & industry oriented, which automatically improves your chance of getting placed as Quant professional. Cost wise it is OK and they have a good placement record also as far as my knowledge goes. But their selection criteria is little rigid.

The FRM level 2 course is highly unorganized course. lots of cancelling of lecture, no doubt session, unavailability of faculty, no mock test, no reply,s of mail by nitesh and even   one book is not  touched. TOTALLY BOGUS COURSE.   

The course on Financial Engineering that I attended at IIQF is one of the best courses available in the Indian market. It is much more rigorous than CQF and more Quant Finance orientated than a CFA. The course offers various insights and allows multiple programming languages. It allows Open book Testing culture which allows students to focus on applying the theory to very real problems. It has a wonderful faculty most of whom are former PhDs from Stanford or Professors in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI). This course overall has provided me with a solid mathematical foundation, enabled me to understand how the theory translates to practical problems and finally to get a great offer in a equity quant research team.