Requests or Offers to Donate/share your Old GMAT Study Material

Hi. I have seen a thread where we can request or donate our Old CAT Study Material. But, I have not seen such thread for GMAT material. So, creating one. We can also post requests for sharing GMAT material.

Hi. I have seen a thread where we can request or donate our Old CAT Study Material. But, I have not seen such thread for GMAT material. So, creating one. We can also post requests for sharing GMAT material.

I have 2 sets of CAT material by TIME and 3 sets of AIMCATs for free. Any one interested can PM me. Pickup point: Pragati Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

I am looking for Manhattan GMAT and Aristotle guides for GMAT. Please let me know if anyone is willing to donate or share.
I have xerox copies of below material and I am willing to share:
Kaplan 800
Osheraj Verbal material
Petersons Verbal material
The POwerscore LSAT material
Petersons Ultimate GMAT Tool KIt
Cliffs GMAT test prep

@aim720plus Hiii... FYI...manhatten material is on http://www.pagalguy.com/posts/3979084 uploaded by @shattereddream

I need cat material of time, anyone having that please ping me.

Selling Magoosh GMAT Account - Around 1 Yr Validity

Hi All, I am selling my Magoosh GMAT Account which i bought it around a week ago as i have changed my mind now. The current price on the Magoosh website is now $249. And i am ok to sell it for $200. Let me know if any one is interested in buying.

You can contact me here. Or call me on +91 9591102221.

Thanks,
Adarsh 

The word Online Courses https://uk.liuxuesavior.com/wang-ke-dai-shang/ is known to Chinese students in the UK. Although online courses do not require students to attend lectures in the classroom, students with hard academic work are also under pressure to attend online courses.. If you find a professional online course agency, you can get help quickly! You are best pick for LiuxueSavior! We will support to ensure high scores for you to complete online course with a variety of problems and durations. 

Hi I'm on a low budget and can't buy TTP though I've a lot of other material- JD anyone is willing to give or share their TTP account pls tell me- happy to share all the other stuff with you