Request you to please suggest

Hello, I need someone to please suggest a course of action to be taken now. My profile : Gmat : 560 (Just taken it in december) B.E in I.T, decent grades throughout, 1st class in the last year Appearing for the TOEFL tomorrow I am cur…

Hello,
I need someone to please suggest a course of action to be taken now.
My profile :
Gmat : 560 (Just taken it in december)
B.E in I.T, decent grades throughout, 1st class in the last year

Appearing for the TOEFL tomorrow
I am currently working at JPMorgan Chase(Malad) since the last one and a half year in the IB department.(yes I have done a shift from BE to finance)

I had sent my scores to various schools such as CMU-Tepper, UNC-KF, UCLA, Univ of Austin -TX, Bostin University. I have stopped my application process due to my low score. I have already started preparing for the GMAT and retaking the test on 31st Jan

However, now I am wondering which schools to apply, I am not sure which schools to send my TOEFL and GMAT scores to.
The colleges that I think I can still apply are below. I really want to go this year to do my MBA and need some advice on which schools to apply. I am working to improve my score as of now.

1. Texas at Austin, University of - McCombs School of Business
Notes: Deadline not missed. Can retake GMAT and apply

2. Pennsylvania State University - Smeal College of Business

3. California at Davis, University of - Graduate School of Management
Notes: Final deadline, Scholarship Not Applicable
Will it be wise to apply??

4. Boston University - Boston
Notes: Final deadline in March

5. South Carolina, University of - Moore School of Business

6. Rochester NY, University of - Simon Graduate School of Business
Notes: Final deadline

7. Ohio State University - Fisher College of Business
Deadline: March 15 (R3)

8. Temple University--Fox School of Business
Notes: Deadline not missed. Can retake GMAT and apply, I heard the job opportunities post MBA are not very good? Is this true?

I would really be very thankful if someone could evaluate the above schools
I wish to persue an MBA in Finance and if you could suggest any other schools that I could apply now whose deadlines have not been missed, that would be helpful.

Thanks guys!

Hello,

I am currently going through the admissions process for Simon Graduate School of Business in Rochester, NY. It is a competitive school- the average GMAT score is around a 670. Don't be discouraged, however, admission is not based solely on the GMAT. If you are really concerned about the GMAT, another way to go is through Simon's part-time MBA program. The part-time MBA begins with four non-matriculated classes. If you get a 3.5 or above cum in these classes, the GMAT is waved and you are automatically accepted into the school.

Application Deadlines:
2009 Application Deadlines : Simon Graduate School of Business
Selection Criteria: Selection Criteria : Simon Graduate School of Business