Request opinion

I do consider a rookie to this site and being a new entrant, do wish to clear a few things. Let me introduce myself, a master mariner,41 yrs, waiting for a correct decision to enter a particular school.Have been given unconditional offers from,Ast…

I do consider a rookie to this site and being a new entrant, do wish to clear a few things. Let me introduce myself, a master mariner,41 yrs, waiting for a correct decision to enter a particular school.Have been given unconditional offers from,Aston and Durham Business Schools,Stratchlyde (all full time)University,Glasgow.I was somehow not able to push myself at the EMBA HEC interview at Qatar as to how the program can be of any help.This is my problem , being a mariner, i do not have a steady shore jobs, while all EMBA and i schools do need them.In order to get a shore job for me, i need to have an MBA or specialized marine related course.Presently i got through IIMC-EPGBM 05 Batch.Also i applied for part time Manchester Business School Global MBA.As both this programs do not provide a campus placement, i have finally decided to take the G MAT and try for better b-schools.I am confused as the necessity of G-MAT at all at this point of my career having 17 yrs of sea going experience, but will i be given a placement at all if i do complete E MBA or i MBA or Part Time MBA from these schools, including I-MBA from IIMB?

My question is the last sentence whether any recruiters see the experience and the branding of college or do they also put any weightage over Full time or Part time college attendance?The whole crux of choosing,attending and pursuing MBA , i guess, is to seek the dream job.

Please enlighten

Pinaki.