Request for advice

Good Day to all of you. I just introduced myself in the “Introduce Yourself” thread today. I have a few questions : 1. I had given my GRE before August 2011 . That is, the format changed to the revised GRE test after I had given …

Good Day to all of you.

I just introduced myself in the "Introduce Yourself" thread today.

I have a few questions :

1. I had given my GRE before August 2011 . That is, the format changed to the revised GRE test after I had given my exam. My question is whether I can use this GRE score for MBA applications abroad. I believe that a few MBA institutes are accepting GRE scores also. This would save me writing an entrance exam again.

2. I am currently working in the IT sector in Pune. However, after a post graduation, I wish to work in an Aerospace company. This is my dream. I am very excited about the aerospace industry. Is this possible or am I wasting my time. Can anyone enlighten me on what MBA streams aerospace companies are interested in? Also, how many years work ex are they interested in ?

3. Where in Pagalguy is information pertaining to various streams in MBA and short description on them ? Please direct me to that link.

Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Karan.