Repository for MBA Abroad

Hi People, This is the link for all you people who think foren mein to padhna hi hai or better still, who think that MBA to foren se hi karenge! Lets all pool in all the information we have from various sources and make it a one stop s…

Hi People,

This is the link for all you people who think foren mein to padhna hi hai or better still, who think that MBA to foren se hi karenge! Lets all pool in all the information we have from various sources and make it a one stop shop for all information on MBA abroad

http://newsok.com/uco-has-new-options-for-mba-program/article/3370870
this is a new program that UCO is going to start wherein you can complete your MBA in a year..yeah you heard it right, just in one year :-P

Untitled Document
So from now on Harvard will accept both GRE and GMAT scores..isn't that cool!?

So people keep posting!

Hey this is for looking for the advantages and disadvantages of a JD/MBA

Pros and Cons of a JD/MBA | Veritas Prep Blog

Hello People,

I want to pursue my MBA, but I am not able to decide which stream (specialization) to choose.

Can somebody help me out or let me know where can I get some credible information about the different streams present ? I searched a lot but could not get a good website that discusses such stuff.

//Harsha

Hello People,

I want to pursue my MBA, but I am not able to decide which stream (specialization) to choose.

Can somebody help me out or let me know where can I get some credible information about the different streams present ? I searched a lot but could not get a good website that discusses such stuff.

//Harsha

Harsha,

There's a ton of information on the PG forum on what you are looking for. Use the right search words and locate the appropriate threads.

Alternatively, if you are looking for general information on international programs and career options, you might want to check out BusinessWeek, Vault, Wetfeet, EIU, FT etc.

Good luck.

Hey Harsha,

Yeah, Martian is right, there is loads of info regarding your query on the PG forums. Kindly search the threads on PG's MBA Abroad forum to do that :-P

For all you people who want to work for the environment and global warming but don't like the idea of becoming an environmentalist, the course at Bauer College of Business in the University of Houston is the one for you. The college is all set to offer the first carbon emission trading course in the world
Read it all at:

The Hindu Business Line : Energy studies now on the MBA menu
">

Here is another one for them environmentalists

">http://blog.clearadmit.com/2009/05/tuck-school-of-business-launches-new-climate-change-mba-elective/

Find out what you can do to convert that wait listed MBA call

Veritas Prep Gives Forbes Readers Some Waitlist Advice | Veritas Prep Blog

This is an article about employers the b-schoolers prefer- 100 Top MBA Employers: Google's No. 1 - May. 21, 2009

Harvard Essay analysis: What they wanted from you in that app essay. Follow the guidelines if you ever plan to apply there

mbaMission - Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting Blog Blog Archive Harvard University (Harvard Business School) Essay Analysis, 2009?2010

Another one for your essays!

Personal Statement Application Essay Statement of Purpose

This one is an interview with ULCA Anderson's admissions director- UCLA Anderson: Admissions Q&A; - BusinessWeek

Stanford GSB 2010 MBA Application questions, deadlines and tips :D

- Accepted Admissions Almanac - Stanford GSB 2010 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines,Tips.

Some news link on the recent attack on students in Australia-
DNA: Academy: Beware of junkies Down under
Indian students unsure about studying in Australia

Still people are optimistic for going to Aus- Aspirants to Oz edu in city undeterred - Pune - Cities - The Times of India

For MBA in UK aspirants- Seminar on MBA programme in UK - Pune - Cities - The Times of India

Marylhurst University offers New online MBA in sustainable business.

MBA Degree News | Marylhurst University Offers New Online MBA In Sustainable Business

This MBA is solely online and is based on the green revolution. Hence this can be taken as a another side degree with an existing MBA. This will also help people understand the impact of their business on the green revolution and the environment.

American University in Dubai is awarding MBA in two new concentrations, Management of Construction Enterprise and HealthCare management

AUD MBA PROGRAM, FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH

For INSEAD aspirants: Admissions Tips from INSEAD - BusinessWeek