reliable GMAT coaching claases in mumbai !

hi frnds, I am wanting to start my prep for the GMAT for dec 2011. I would want to know if there are really reliable coaching classes or professors for GMAT training. plz rep.

hi frnds,
I am wanting to start my prep for the GMAT for dec 2011. I would want to know if there are really reliable coaching classes or professors for GMAT training.
plz rep.

Even i want the same information did u get hold of any coaching centres and wen do u plan to appear

Hi,

My name is Vikas and am a graduate from ISB Hyd with a GMAT of 740. I am a freelance GMAt coach who can help all you guys with your GMAT prep and essay writing. Please reach out to me at 9619595275 for guidance from someone who has gone through the pain!

Regards,

Vikas

Can i know were u put up in mumbai

Hello,

I am new to GMAT. Can anyone tell me about a good coaching institute to join for GMAT ? Would be grateful for any guidance for GMAT. How is this institute called ClimbFirst for GMAT coaching? Heard good as well as bad things about it. Left me totally confused :-/

Thanks.

@nishamattas

Can i know were u put up in mumbai

I'm put up at Goregaon east in Mumbai.

@BlessedPheonix

Hello,I am new to GMAT. Can anyone tell me about a good coaching institute to join for GMAT ? Would be grateful for any guidance for GMAT. How is this institute called ClimbFirst for GMAT coaching? Heard good as well as bad things about it. Left me totally confused :-/Thanks.

Hi, I visited Climbfirst at borivali west and they're set up seemed so shoddy and the people whom I interacted with seemed to be from a vernacular medium hence I dropped the idea of joining them as they didn't seem reliable at all.

Anybody from JAMBOREE classes ? Please provide me some reviews ,it charges 30k for 11 weeks course. Is it worth a try ?