Reject from Judge, SBS

Hi,Just received a reject from both Judge and Said. GMAT : 710Ethnicity : Indian FemaleIELTS : 8.5Work Ex. : 7.5 years in one of the best Indian IT companies.Acads and Extra curricular : Very good.I am losing hope now. Any words of wisdom anyone ?..

Hi,Just received a reject from both Judge and Said. GMAT : 710Ethnicity : Indian FemaleIELTS : 8.5Work Ex. : 7.5 years in one of the best Indian IT companies.Acads and Extra curricular : Very good.I am losing hope now. Any words of wisdom anyone ?Rgds,SG

beingsg Says
Hi,Just received a reject from both Judge and Said. GMAT : 710Ethnicity : Indian FemaleIELTS : 8.5Work Ex. : 7.5 years in one of the best Indian IT companies.Acads and Extra curricular : Very good.I am losing hope now. Any words of wisdom anyone ?Rgds,SG

I am in the same boat .... got rejected from both schools without i/v. Now laying my hopes on Asian schools as I haven't applied to US. Waiting for final decision on ISB! ....NUS and CEIBS apps submitted about a week ago. It seems you have a good profile, did you apply to INSEAD/LBS ? From my own experiences, I have noticed that if at first you don't succeed, there is something much better waiting for you in the future !