Registration for SJSOM, DMS-delhi, IIT Kharagpur

Please provide information if any of you know anything related to registration dates of IIT- bombay, delhi , kharagpur are the dates out ??? Couldn’t find any thread so started it

Please provide information if any of you know anything related to registration dates of IIT- bombay, delhi , kharagpur

are the dates out ???? Couldn't find any thread so started it

@MOD......no one is replying 😞 :(.....if necessary please move the thread to a better section otherwise please suggest that where should I raise this query?????

wrong post

Hi redbull bro.

i went thru the eligiblity criteria. it said even commerce guys with a masters degree (First class) and with math at bachelors level are eligible

i have a masters degree with a first class masters in commerce.
plus in the first year of b.com i had math as a subject.

does that make me eligible for IIT's ?

here is the excerpt from the eligiblity criteria.

a first class Masters degree in Economics or Commerce (with Mathematics or Statistics at Bachelors level) is eligible for admission. Selection will be based on application rating, performance in CAT for domestic students

Yeah ,you are eligible for the IITs MBA program:):)
Red_Bull Says
Yeah ,you are eligible for the IITs MBA program:):)

that's superawesome.

but what are the chances of a commerce guy getting selected?
plus i thought IIT mba was only for engineers as commerce guys were not allowed to write jmet.

this is a good move. But unfortunately you won't find many commerce guys with a first class masters degree

bhai should i get it confirmed by emailing the admissions office or am i good to apply ?
that's superawesome.

but what are the chances of a commerce guy getting selected?
plus i thought IIT mba was only for engineers as commerce guys were not allowed to write jmet.

this is a good move. But unfortunately you won't find many commerce guys with a first class masters degree

bhai should i get it confirmed by emailing the admissions office or am i good to apply ?

Well,you've equal chances as any other engineering guy of getting selected.Don't be tensed on that part
Its sure that you're eligible but still if you want to clarify, you could confirm the same by dropping a mail to the concerned person or calling him.The mail id is given there in the link.

Sanjay Kumar
VGSOM 2011-13
Well,you've equal chances as any other engineering guy of getting selected.Don't be tensed on that part
Its sure that you're eligible but still if you want to clarify, you could confirm the same by dropping a mail to the concerned person or calling him.The mail id is given there in the link.

Sanjay Kumar
VGSOM 2011-13

bro. this is only for IIT k right? what about other IIT's ?
i will email the concerned person for a clarification 😃

i have 95.71 %ile in cat
qa/di 95.30
va/lr 91.55
gen category
which iits i should apply for??
TIA

i have 95.71 %ile in cat
qa/di 95.30
va/lr 91.55
gen category
which iits i should apply for??
TIA

If money is not a constraint, I would suggest you to apply to VGSOM and all other IITs.You could take the final decision of joining one, after converting some/all of them :)
The VGSOm admission's thread is here
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/73833-vgsom-iit-kharagpur-2012-2014-a-71.html#post3159118
@ Mods- I think this thread has become redundant.The aspirants can individually go to the IITs thread and post their queries there.

Sanjay kumar
VGSOM 2011-13

CAT %ile :92 - 227 marks
Quant :90.80% ile - 117 marks
VA :88.80%ile - 110 marks

10th :89.5
12th :69.88
BTech :93.81
Wrk ex : 39 months in a reputed IT firm

What are my chances for getting a Call ? ?

oa-88.77, va-99.31 qa-55.87 10th-85.8, 12th-77.8 BE-76 23 months work exp do i stand a chance?

nc-obc

qa 91.5%ile

va 65.55%ile

oa 86.75%ile

10th 83%

12th 86%

grad 80%

what are my chances???

GEN.

qa 98.43%ile

va 85.58%ile

oa 96.85%ile

10th 86%

12th 78.4%

grad 68.23%

what are my chances???

Does SJSOM consider Sectional cutoff?

TIA.

CAT 2015 OA-98.12%ILE
 (above 90 in sectionals)

Xth - 93.5%

XIIth - 91.1%

Btech - 77.77%

Do i stand a chance? Should I apply?

my cat score-93.05 is percentile.

VA-95.97,QA-93.65,DI-65.46.2&1/2 yrs work experience till dec 2015 & 90.13% in SSC, 86.5% in HSC & 65% in BE Mech (70.2% in final year).

What are my chances for SJMSOM? Or rather DMS-IITD?

With 59.95 % as my engineering aggregate,am I out of contention for admission in IITs ?

In sjsom application, details of extra curricular, how to add mutiple achievements?

I have 95.55 oa in cat. And good acads. General. Engineer. Female. Can IIT Bombay call me ?