Regarding University of Wales and TASMAC

Hi all , I need to know how good it is to have a MBA degree from University of Wales. I am planning for a part time MBA , and TASMAC Bangalore is offering the same. Anyone knows , any ex students or current students of TASMAC ? How good is th…

Hi all ,

I need to know how good it is to have a MBA degree from University of Wales. I am planning for a part time MBA , and TASMAC Bangalore is offering the same. Anyone knows , any ex students or current students of TASMAC ? How good is the scope of the part time MBA there ?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance
-Binita

TASMAC is a management institution that offers full time(1 yr.) and part time(2 yrs.) MBA course. The course is affiliated to the University of Wales, UK, and accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent further & higher education. Since the course is offered by a foreign university, accreditation by AICTE is not possible, hence the international accreditation by BAC. It is India's first ISO 9001:2000 certified management institution, hence, I feel the quality wouldn't be bad. As far as placement is concerned, they have decent offers, but I'm not sure. Their Bangalore campus is in Hosur Road, near Koramangala. You need to understand one thing - there are two classes of management institutions in the UK. One class includes LBS, Cranfield, Warwick, etc..which take in candidates with 4 yrs. of working experience and good GMAT score. These are some of the best in the world. The other group includes institution like University of Wales which take in freshers and have placements that are not as glorious as the former group of institutions. So, if you're a fresher, fine! But if you have working experience then appear for GMAT. Of course, that's just a piece of advice. Since you want to do a part time MBA, you can go for TASMAC, I feel. Try to contact some of the alumni and see what thay say about the institution. And let us know!