Regarding TAPMI

Hi. Actually, I saw advertsement about TAPMI, Manipal. Does anybody knows anything about it. I mean - its reputation, ranking, placements, etc. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Manpreet

Hi.

Actually, I saw advertsement about TAPMI, Manipal. Does anybody knows anything about it. I mean - its reputation, ranking, placements, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Manpreet

manpreet_sb Says
I mean - its reputation, ranking, placements, etc.

Hi manpreet...
Me not know too much... but i guess. TAPMI, Manipal is somewhere between 8 -15 in the rankings... correct me if i am wrong, Junta.. but as u know.. these rankings are damn volatile!! hmmm.. reputation is pretty good down south... a few good companies go for recruiting... avg salary ...hmm.. say about 4-4.5 lac pa. had a friend who graduated from there about a year back in systems... shes working with TCS... she says its GOOD!!! but one thing.. damn hip crowd.. if u wanna check out the gals....

Simba
Simba Says
but one thing.. damn hip crowd.. if u wanna check out the gals....

yup the crowd is really hep..bumped into some of 'em on my last visit to KREC Surathkal ;-)
btw isnt Manpreet a female Punjabi name???

Avg. Sal of 4 - 4.5 L ?? Was it during the boom period ? I know it is around 2.5 - 3L this year around.

Thanks for the info guys!

btw isnt Manpreet a female Punjabi name???

Yes it is..... both a gal & guy can have this name.... in my case... a guy

I know it is around 2.5 - 3L this year around

One of my fren grad. from TAPMI....he's with Oracle now........was with Polaris earlier....had a startup sal of 3.6 lacs....According to him TAPMI is a good inst. if u are a fresher...but not worth joining with over 2 yrs of work ex....that was one reason why i refrained from it the last time!!

The crowd sure is hep!!!
khufu4u Says
but not worth joining with over 2 yrs of work ex....that was one reason why i refrained from it the last time!!

Ya.. wanted to say that but didnt want to demotivate anyone!!!

Simba
Ya.. wanted to say that but didnt want to demotivate anyone!!!

Just wanted to be frank......nothing else
manpreet_sb Says
Yes it is..... both a gal & guy can have this name.... in my case... a guy

lol..shud have got tat from the "avatar"

Hey guys, how do we get the form for TAPMI, is it available from the institute only?
The ad said that it is available at SBI branch where CAT bulletin is available.

But it was not there in the branch from where I bought the CAT bulletin

Hey Shubh,

Go easy on them pal they peob never anticipated such enthu from people for TAPMI......same case here too.....guess they should have these by sometime next week!

regds,
MOI

pagalguy Says
Avg. Sal of 4 - 4.5 L ?? Was it during the boom period ? I know it is around 2.5 - 3L this year around.

Hey Allwin apna Gautam(chinki) is also from TAPMI u remeber!
he's working in Delhi somewhere.

Yeh.. Deeps told me he got a job in Dilli ... But I don't remember any salary figures if she told me any

I also was'nt able to get hold of TAPMI form.... I tried out at SBI Connaught Place branch.... but they say.. they have'nt recieved any forms yet....

What a Bschool eh ? Can't handle the logistics of making sure the forms are there in the banks when the advertisements are released.

pagalguy Says
What a Bschool eh ? Can't handle the logistics of making sure the forms are there in the banks when the advertisements are released.

Yeah.. its strange!! :shock: :x :shock:

And one more thing. If you get calls from TAPMI.. you'll need to goto Manipal for attending your Interviews. That's the way it was 2 years ago and I don't think they'd have changed that.

So beware

pagalguy Says
And one more thing. If you get calls from TAPMI.. you'll need to goto Manipal for attending your Interviews. That's the way it was 2 years ago and I don't think they'd have changed that.

yup..they haven't...u have to go to Manipal..can't exactly complain...since the place is kinda hot/cool
same with FMS too...!!

Yeah, I agree with PG, I have confirmed news that the salaries this year were really bad, abt 2-3 lakhs pa average.

Sandy A,