Regarding affidavit

Hi guys, My name got misprinted on both my ids and my passport, where my name is correctly spelled, got expired. Will i be allowed to take CAT with any of these ids or should i be carrying an affidavit for id proof. If so please provide me t…

Hi guys,

My name got misprinted on both my ids and my passport, where my name is correctly spelled, got expired. Will i be allowed to take CAT with any of these ids or should i be carrying an affidavit for id proof. If so please provide me the content of the affidavit.

Also, my CAT center is prometric Banjara Hills hyderabad. Please let me know, the people who have taken their test there, if they will provide more rough sheets upon request because i am unable to use less papers for my rough work.

If answers to my questions were answered in the past in other threads, please direct me to them.

Thank you

Anyone care to help me know the information asked above?

@sac_town said:
Anyone care to help me know the information asked above?
I think it would be better you carry an affidavit. You don't want to face unnecessary troubles on the big day.

To your second question, no. They do provide erasers and pencils so you can erase your work after the first section is over and use that space.

ATB.