Recommendation letters

Hello everybody, I am an engineering undergrad student, preparing to apply to LSE for a Masters program in economics. I had economics at +2 level. However to supplement my B.Tech degree with an economics course I am doing a B.A. in economics cours…

Hello everybody, I am an engineering undergrad student, preparing to apply to LSE for a Masters program in economics. I had economics at +2 level. However to supplement my B.Tech degree with an economics course I am doing a B.A. in economics course via correspondence. However, I am in a dillemma over the recommendation letters that go with the application form.
Will recommendation from my professors be enough, (who are not the least bit concerned about economics) or would I need letters of recommendation from economics professors?

Hi Jazzmine,

It doesnt matter if an engineering professor recommends you.Only thing recommendation letter serves as to know about your intellectual ability and performance .So take a chil pilll ,ask any one of your professors to recommend you.

All the best.

Hi Jazzmine,

It doesnt matter if an engineering professor recommends you.Only thing recommendation letter serves as to know about your intellectual ability and performance .So take a chil pilll ,ask any one of your professors to recommend you.

All the best.

Hi. Thanks. Badly needed this chill pill.
Guess I'll have to study in college now. 😲 ;)
:)

Cool.....Enjoy 😃