recomendation letter format

Pls suggest me … I need ur suggestions regardig recomendation letter format… Some of the universities is asking for the Reco letter on my company’s letter head but my company is not providing me coz there is no policy as such so plss provid…

Pls suggest me ....
I need ur suggestions regardig recomendation letter format.. Some of the universities is asking for the Reco letter on my company's letter head but my company is not providing me coz there is no policy as such so plss provide me the other alternatives guys.. will my application be rejected if i am not giving the letter on the letter head..pls help me..
also if u can pls mail [email protected]

regards,
raju

Pls suggest me ....
I need ur suggestions regardig recomendation letter format.. Some of the universities is asking for the Reco letter on my company's letter head but my company is not providing me coz there is no policy as such so plss provide me the other alternatives guys.. will my application be rejected if i am not giving the letter on the letter head..pls help me..
also if u can pls mail [email protected]

regards,
raju

If you are talking about applying to US schools, then no COMPANY would provide any recommendation letter. You have to ask your manager, supervisor to provide that. And they dont have to do it officially. They can write on a plain paper and sign it with their designation. It would do.