Recognised Certification for Banking

HI, I am going to join MBA in Banking management this year. Can anyone please provide me any information regarding the certificaiton(national/global) in the filed of banking.? And is CFA relevant in the field of banking? I know that CFA …

HI,

I am going to join MBA in Banking management this year. Can anyone please provide me any information regarding the certificaiton(national/global) in the filed of banking.?

And is CFA relevant in the field of banking? I know that CFA is good for any guy going for finance but do it has same/similar importance for Banking management guys too?

Vikrant Singla

HI,

I am going to join MBA in Banking management this year. Can anyone please provide me any information regarding the certificaiton(national/global) in the filed of banking.?

And is CFA relevant in the field of banking? I know that CFA is good for any guy going for finance but do it has same/similar importance for Banking management guys too?

Vikrant Singla

For banking there r certain profiles like wealth management,portfolio management CFA is benificial,these two mentioned fields are also practiced by bank.

Thanks anisen,
Are there any other certifications for banking, which focus specifially on banking and its different module/functionalities?

Thanks anisen,
Are there any other certifications for banking, which focus specifially on banking and its different module/functionalities?

You can take up FRM..details are on GARP - Overview

Fix ur goals 4 FRM and CFA ,as both are different lines.