Really Confused what to do, HELP PLEASE.!

Hello all, My name is Shashank Gupta and I am doing Bachelor in Computer Application from PTU. I really want to do my Master’s in Computer Science from US , but it is not possible because they want 4 year bachelor degree. So I tried with Canada …

Hello all,

My name is Shashank Gupta and I am doing Bachelor in Computer Application from PTU. I really want to do my Master's in Computer Science from US , but it is not possible because they want 4 year bachelor degree. So I tried with Canada and good University like Toronto or Alberta , York etc. require 4 year of Bachelor degree. Now I went to one consultancy name "Edwise", they told me something about SPP in Canada. SPP is Student Partner Program and the colleges which comes under SPP are all Govt. Recognized Colleges, so the Quality of Education is good. But the main problem is that, these SPP Colleges accept 3 Year Bachelor Degree ( which is good, I am happy) , and they don't have Master program. They will teach us the Post Graduate Diploma which is 1 or 2 year. So what I was confuse like, Should I really go and spend around 20 lakhs and at the end of the day I am getting a post graduate driploma. Not even Master's Degree.

Coming to Europe, I don't really want go to UK just because of Jobs problem specially for Indians or International students. I am left with 3 country in which I can try, which are Netherlands, Ireland and Sweden.

Now the main problem with Netherlands and Sweden is the language problem. I have few friends studying in Netherlands, and they say that except 1-2 Companies, every company require a guy who can speak dutch. Sames goes with Sweden. But coming to Ireland, first of all the whole country is English speaking country. Secondly, they accept 3 years bachelor degree. (Every Country in Europe accept 3 year bachelor degree). But if you think in respect of IT , then I really have limited knowledge about how is the country reputation in IT Field. So if you guys know let me know about Ireland.

Coming to Australia and New Zealand. Australia is too costly and it is out of my budget to honest. I have a limited knowledge in New Zealand and what are the IT Sector there, but I have heard they provide Post graduate diploma for 1 Year to make it equivalent with 4 year degree and then you are eligible for Master Degree Coursework.

So I really want help from you guys, I am just confused what to do. Help please.

Thanks a lot.

Any one help please?