Real Facts about Indian Insitute of Financial Planning (IIFP)

Hi, My name is Nona and am an ex student of IIFP and feel they cheated me and when i see so many gulible students falling a prey to thier marketing crap. I wanted to create a forum where I could answer the real truth about this instituion. …

Hi,

My name is Nona and am an ex student of IIFP and feel they cheated me and when i see so many gulible students falling a prey to thier marketing crap. I wanted to create a forum where I could answer the real truth about this instituion.

I am attaching a copy of a blog I found on IIFP on Grahak Seva and I think it summaries all I want to say.

XOXO

Nona

http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/40269/indian-institute-of-financial-planning-iifp-are-complete-cheats

Guys I am an alumni and frankly speaking iifp is shit. It has a crappy campus in Jandewalan the counselors are the biggest liars you will ever meet in your life. So please don't waste you time or effort. They have no credibility in corporate world and survive by fooling people like me by flowery words and promises. The most saleoo bunch of people you will meet in life just call them once and they will follow up with you like crazy. You will know what I mean.

Every one in the batch is paying a different price discounts flow like crazy as even they know they have no true value.
I feel most of the people above are their own people they are famous for using their people are pretend students saying wow and other bull shit.
Manish sir who was the main attraction and the only true strength has now left and joined bifm and I went for some clarifications for my cfp exam the other day. The new guy they have hired is a true joker his english is atrocious and so funny. Has no practical exposure and gives you complete crap rather than explaining the concept told me I will give you tips for cracking exams forget the concepts. Their course ware is full of mistakes and once you see other institutes cfp course ware you realize you have paid a lot for this crap as it is not even close.
Use one thing which I did not use when I and a lot of fools like me joined. Use common sense -
1. Why pay a few lakhs for an mba which is available for few thousand plus few thousand more for cfp. Check out http:/Www.Mgu.Edu.In/ And negotiate hard and they will sell you cfp with classes for rs 25 000.
2. Now you have choices like amity shiv nadar niit univeristy galgotia etc etc. Go and check out their campus.
3. Look at their campus in jandewalan - which we used to call karol bagh extention and you will understand.
I can go on and on .......
so don't go about asking for references. All of them are just their sales people. Use common sense to save your money.