Ready to apply in July... Good or Bad?

I’m ready to apply for an MBA now, as I’m through with the GMAT, long introspection and have gathered other necessary materials. Unfortunately, it appears that it would be too early to apply for the 2009 program, and I really don’t want to wait fo…

I'm ready to apply for an MBA now, as I'm through with the GMAT, long introspection and have gathered other necessary materials. Unfortunately, it appears that it would be too early to apply for the 2009 program, and I really don't want to wait for my MBA classes till Sept / Oct 09. In the view of my career goal, the MBA has become an urgent prerequisite, and I wouldn't like to delay it by another year.

Would it be possible for me to apply for the 2008 program and join the class (sort of in a hurry)? Does any top ranked school offer admission in Spring?

I've found that NTU does allow a limited intake around Nov/Dec. Could anyone suggest any other school?

I'm confident that my profile can pretty much help me get into a top 20 school for 2009, but again I can compromise on the ranking if it saves me one year of my life.

In short, I'm asking for a list of (even one) good program(s) that have Jan to May intake. Can anyone please reply?

ISB
XLRI-GMP
HEC,Paris
will take apps even now.
Try Iese Business School also.
All the best!

dude, columbia is also there which has an accelerated program starting from jan 09 known as the J-term.
This is not really a 1 year program, rather a 2 yr one without the internship. So if u'r planning on switching from IT to finance, this might not be the best bet for you, but if u'r keen on consulting, like me, then you could look at this.