rc:lsat Vs gmat; plz suggest

hi guys plz suggest me how to improve rc in 15 days i actually did lsat rcs in 1000rc{or 3000rc} document and fell flat on my face :frowning: plz suggest me something to improve or may b lsat rcs r much teffer than gmat rc??? plz suggest

hi guys plz suggest me how to improve rc in 15 days

i actually did lsat rcs in 1000rc{or 3000rc} document and fell flat on my face :(

plz suggest me something to improve

or may b lsat rcs r much teffer than gmat rc????

plz suggest

hi guys plz suggest me how to improve rc in 15 days

i actually did lsat rcs in 1000rc{or 3000rc} document and fell flat on my face :(

plz suggest me something to improve

or may b lsat rcs r much teffer than gmat rc????

plz suggest

15 days hmmmm ........ chuck lsat and all dude ...... just pick up OG 10 and 11 ....... and do all the RC s ..... 3 - 4 at a time ..... time urself ..... and the most important thing is accuracy ...... so do prepare an xcel sheet to track it .......

read each para ... wait for few seconds... think over it and then go to next para aftr u know what the author's thots are.....

sorry in a hurry .... so typing vry much to the point

rock on

LSAT RCs absolutely rocks. wayyy more difficult than GMAT. sort of gets ur gray cells working

so pardner :robot:
is it good or bad

LSAT and GMAT are for 2 different courses. The former for Law, where you have to devour volumes of legal text and the latter for MBA, where you have read up a lot of reports, journals etc. However, the similarity between the tests stop here.

LSAT is a lot more difficult than the GMAT. It is good to take LSAT questions from a point of increasing your threshold of ability to tackle difficult questions. But it is bad to base-line LSAT questions to see how prepared you are for the GMAT.

Hence, its good that you have gone through LSAT questions/passages. Now you will find the GMAT passages from OG and elsewhere to be facile. So keep LSAT behind you now and focus on OG, 1000RC (except LSAT passages) and you should do good.

All the best for GMAT !!

Arun

LSAT is bestย 

but it is too costly - check out fee

https://bestlsatprepbook.com/lsat-fees/